Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. I canny believe folk thought that he'd be back about September, Have you not got knees?
  2. I was looking up who the sweden goalie was there.
  3. I think McKenna is decent but decent at a Scottish top level. He's a big Centre half. decent enough however, When the talk of £10m valuations and the fact they reportedly knocked back £5m for him comes in to play it is then I'd turn round and tell ye he was fucking god awful.
  4. I seriously think they have 4
  5. I just think he's a prick. Like the comment below says, he did well for us.
  6. Les was weapon years ago, he's a difficult weapon still. He did some good too.
  7. Las to get his first win as manager at the Tattiedome
  8. Louis Moult would be punted if they got promoted.
  9. I reckon we'd be looking at a stadia with a capacity of 7 or 8K. That's when it eventually happens in about 20 years. It's the sharing with Airdrie or Hamilton in the homeless period I would be worried about. Having said that, I doubt we have money for a new stadium and we certainly don't have money to refurb the 3 stands that are shite.
  10. Nae mare dealig with Les in any way. Good.
  11. I'd like to say I think Killie always park the bus at FP.
  12. I don't think Celtic would be a good fit for Turnbull now. I did in the Summer but I think he'd be better off elsewhere now.
  13. It's great to hear that Tom Boyd panders to us when there are no Celtic fans around to hear him.
  14. I don't think Celtic would be a good move for him now. I may have in June not now though.
  15. I doubt Turnbull would be fit, that's a guess though.
  16. I want him now to play both games. I wouldn't have called him up initially either, now though let him start both just cos
  17. I'd be willing to bet that folk in here who know the same as me (square root of fuck all) about Finlay bumpin' their gums. Having said that any time I have noticed finlay he's been excellent.
  18. Don't get the thoughts Donnelly was deliberately jumping on that guy. Clear attempted hurdle. As for it being a "forearm smash", push at best. Can understand it being a red but a bit harsh.
×
×
  • Create New...