Motherwell Vs Accies Match Thread 19/02/11

gdalli10

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fancy us to win the game but no doubt Hamilton will strangle the life out of it whilst every so often Imrie has a wee gander forward. I'm going to go for a 2-0 win for the well. Looking forward to seeing Jeffers as the commentary team midweek were creaming there pants everytime he went forward against the sheep.

I can see this being a very dull game

Hamilton will try to kill the passing game and thier back 4 will kick lumps out of anyone who get close to the goal. When they do have the ball it will a long punt down field in the hope of grabing a goal

0-0 and it will be pishing wet too

Scottish football you've got to love it :huh:

I'd really like to give Accies a doing today as we owe them one after the earlier home game which they won 1-0. As others have said Accies will try to kill the game with time wasting, conning the ref, winding our players up - in fact every trick on the book.

I'd love to win this one 1-0 through a last gasp controversial penalty that never was, just to wind Bouncing Billy up. :huh:

Predicted 1-0 yesterday but woke up this morning and feeling confident! 3-0 to Well I think!

I'd like to see us get down and right at them in the first 15-20 mins! Have a right go at them with pace and intensity hopefully get a goal then try and bring them out of there defensive stance and catch them on the break just before half time! 2-0 up at HT and second half give them a right going over!

1-0 Accies.

They'll come here and play their usual sturdy, defensive, physical game and we won't know how to break them down.

Worried that if the ref doesnt take control, accies will do exactly what they did last time. They will kick lumps out of everyone, waste time at every opportunity right from the kick-off and at least four match balls will end up in the car park!!

Easily within our power to win this comfortably but I did think the same last time!

Mee too. It used to be easy to find but for some reason it's not in an obvious place anymore...

Try clicking on 'Radio' link from main BBC page. Click on the 'Nations & Local' link on top right of page then click on 'Radio Scotland'. Now click on 'Listen Live' at top right of page. Works for me.

Try clicking on 'Radio' link from main BBC page. Click on the 'Nations & Local' link on top right of page then click on 'Radio Scotland'. Now click on 'Listen Live' at top right of page. Works for me.

Thanks! BBC Radio Scotland works. :lol:

Thanks Rammer.

Try this Tamy, top right Sportsound.