2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

, he was also at the game on Saturday. No idea if he will sign for us in the summer, don't see it though.

Steven is a Celtic fan. not something that people should read into. mate of mine at work is mates with him. if anything was happening he'd let me know!

Steven is a Celtic fan. not something that people should read into. mate of mine at work is mates with him. if anything was happening he'd let me know!

Hughes used to come and play 5's with us when he was at Rangers, don't think he ever wore a Celtic top, definitely wore a 'well top though.

Sutton going to Hearts... I would hate him to do well there. Would love him to go anywhere in England, and do incredibly.

I can't argue with the wage rise, and everyone, as Well fans, should applaud his return at Fir Park, unless he says something derogatory, or until he does something which affects us negatively. (In my opinion, clearly)

I am forever angered by how we treat Lee McCulloch.

I will not, for one, boo him, whoever he turns out with, until he dives, makes a comment, halves a player, or something similar. At that point, he becomes just another player.

seen them coming out, stopped and asked freddie dindeluex what time the club shop opened at

Is that where he is now? Good to know he's got a wee job.

Sutton going to Hearts... I would hate him to do well there. Would love him to go anywhere in England, and do incredibly.

I can't argue with the wage rise, and everyone, as Well fans, should applaud his return at Fir Park, unless he says something derogatory, or until he does something which affects us negatively. (In my opinion, clearly)

I am forever angered by how we treat Lee McCulloch.

I will not, for one, boo him, whoever he turns out with, until he dives, makes a comment, halves a player, or something similar. At that point, he becomes just another player.

I agree completely. Sutton's busted a gut for the team, scored some cracking goals and been an important part of our success over the last couple of years. If he wants to move on and earn substantially more money (and get another crack at Europe) elsewhere then, while gutted, I can only wish him well.

The Lee McCulloch thing annoys me too. Always conducted himself well since his return and hasn't spoken ill of Motherwell or our fans, despite the treatment he receives at times. I remember at the end of his first game back at Fir Park for Rangers he actually went over and applauded the East stand, not something many players would do.

The Lee McCulloch thing annoys me too. Always conducted himself well since his return and hasn't spoken ill of Motherwell or our fans, despite the treatment he receives at times. I remember at the end of his first game back at Fir Park for Rangers he actually went over and applauded the East stand, not something many players would do.

I kicked his erse in Starka last time I saw him and he didnae lamp me back so he's cool. :thumbup:

• Like 1

its amazing how Jefferies has come in and totally changed that team - on the whole, he is looking for a British type player and changed the backbone of that team - as much as he is a whinging fu**er, I would love them to really challenge the OF - next season might be the one!

anyway - if its true, big loss for us - but you can hardly blame him when he is offered that kind of money. And to the posters who mentioend they would rather see him go down south instead of Hearts - I totally agree, but with the size of Scotland, he has managed a bumper pay rise and probably wont even have to move house! Big plus for him

Anyone think his brother will be welcome at Tynecastle!!! lol

its amazing how Jefferies has come in and totally changed that team - on the whole, he is looking for a British type player and changed the backbone of that team - as much as he is a whinging fu**er, I would love them to really challenge the OF - next season might be the one!

I doubt any team with Zander Diamond and Danny Grainger will be able to challenge the OF.

• Like 1

I agree completely. Sutton's busted a gut for the team, scored some cracking goals and been an important part of our success over the last couple of years. If he wants to move on and earn substantially more money (and get another crack at Europe) elsewhere then, while gutted, I can only wish him well.

Yes, but I think what people are saying is that they cannot wish him luck at a team we are in competition with next season. It will be galling to see him score against us next season.

It's more to do with his interview when he joined Rangers about being a lifelong Rangers fan. He's a Motherwell fan.

It's more to do with his interview when he joined Rangers about being a lifelong Rangers fan. He's a Motherwell fan.

More to do with saying what will endear him to his new support though. Seem to recall Andy Devlin being introduced to the Rangers support when he got a job with the Rangers News through a programme article where the editor filled in the blanks to make out he was one of them. Never any question Andy's a Well fan but they seem to believe you have to be seen to be one of them to be accepted.

More to do with saying what will endear him to his new support though. Seem to recall Andy Devlin being introduced to the Rangers support when he got a job with the Rangers News through a programme article where the editor filled in the blanks to make out he was one of them. Never any question Andy's a Well fan but they seem to believe you have to be seen to be one of them to be accepted.

Aye, had an interesting chat with the aforementioned Mr Devlin on Lee's "support" of Rangers.....

Burke has been a key player for Cardiff the last 2 seasons and could easily get a very good club in England. Am I right in thinking though he may be looking for a return to Scotland for family reasons?

Aye. To be closer to his kid is it not? Is this not the reason why he "retired" from international football as it was the only time he got to spend with his kid was when Cardiff took an international break?