The Boys At The End Of The East's Display!

Busta Nut

Photo on SNS Pix looks good. 91 players names and "Time for New Hereos" message.

Jamie Murphy tweeted "Btw thought the banner in the East Stand was great to see walking out the tunnel..."

Plans being confirmed for the Semi as we speak. Aberdeen have been granted the section behind the goals for a signing section for their semi against Celtic. Hopefully MFC can take a leaf from this book and we get somewhat of the same.

• Like 1

Fair play for the banners, looked really good and I got a lump of pride in my throat looking at it and the names listed.

As for the flare after half-time, I'm not sure if any involved know how much pressure is being exerted on the club by the authorities because of this.

Fair play for the banners, looked really good and I got a lump of pride in my throat looking at it and the names listed.

As for the flare after half-time, I'm not sure if any involved know how much pressure is being exerted on the club by the authorities because of this.

Whit flare?

Understand your point Ladywell but I can assure you that the smokebomb was not let of by anyone involved in making the flags.

I think a lot of people on here put 2 and 2 together and get 5 when it comes to these smokebombs, for example you describing it a flare. I for one think they add to the atmosphere but would never let one off, firstly because it is illegal and secondly because I have heard that the club can be punished for this.

Just out of interest, can you explain to us who don't know as much about the situation, a bit more about this pressure from the authorities? This may put people of doing this in future. I can't imagine however that Motherwell will be any different from any other club in the Scotland in this regards, Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers, Dunfermline, Ayr United, Hearts, Hibs are just some of the clubs which I have heard have been using smokebombs this season.

well done to all involved, truly great display last night.

Whatever happened to the well boys ultra lot?

I cant remember any efforts by them to recruit more numbers into there group.

I support anything that helps improve the atmosphere at fir park. In fact i would happily help out but I'm not going to approach them and say ill be your friend if you be mine :lol: I'm sure there's quite a few well fans that would help out if given the opertunity.

What a night hay

SMOKE BOMB FLARES!!!

good atmosphere last night, we even managed to stand for the whole game - H&S regulations must not count in the Scottish Cup!!

nice touch with the banner - sang for 90mins - great support

now for the rest of the East Stand to learn how to sing!

last semi final - Aberdeen fans stood and sang, Celtic fans, stood and sang, Rangers fans stood and sang - Motherwell fans "gonna sit down mate - ah canny see"

fingers crossed we get allocated a "singing" section - doubt it though, Hampden will be like a morgue

Whatever happened to the well boys ultra lot?

I cant remember any efforts by them to recruit more numbers into there group.

To be honest we were only 16/17 when we were doing displays week in week out and found time and money hard to continue with it. A lack of support both from the club and the fans didnt help either probably. Hopefully getting back to what we do best though.

In reply to Welshman, I was never involved with the Well Boys displays but I am friends with a lot of the lads who were. I think that the term Ultra put a lot of people of and also "Boys" maybe put a lot of older guys of?

At the moment there is a good group of us who like to do the displays and try and create a good bit of atmosphere both home and away and it seems to be working. For this reason, we all agree that there is no need to have a "group name" so to speak. We want all 'Well fans to get involved, like you said, and if having a "group name" single us out as different then its just not worth it.

For your point about people wanting to help out, that is exactly what we need. A few older heads would be great as it may get us a bit more respect from fellow fans instead of being classed as "silly wee boys."

Just to let you all know, I have contacted 'Flow and Diane Harvey today with regards to a singing section and they have both said they will bring it up at the ops meeting today. 'Flow also gave me the contact details for the supplier where the guys from Well Trust got the Claret and Amber till rolls a few seasons ago at Hearts. I am going to get in contact with them in terms of prices and I shall let you know how I get on.

Our plan for the semi final was a massive surfer flag with "SHE WORE, SHE WORE" at the top with a huge C&A Ribbon, then the till rolls throughout the Motherwell end for when the teams come out.

Anyone who is interested in getting involved, your help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 2