Craig Brown

gullane

We can all surely look forward to Broon's pals in the media giving him YET ANOTHER easy ride over this, despite the facts!

That's the problem Peter. The general thoughts of folks on these boards are nothing to do with the facts.

In fact - the reality of the whole claim episode are totally different from what people perceive and what the fuss was all about.

Lets just say, folk who got a whiff of what happened completely flipped 180 degrees on their thoughts about C.B. although him leaving left a bad taste to everyone.

I'm sure it will all come out in the wash soon enough, although it would be better swept under the carpet (£25K that is!)

That's the problem Peter. The general thoughts of folks on these boards are nothing to do with the facts.

In fact - the reality of the whole claim episode are totally different from what people perceive and what the fuss was all about.

Lets just say, folk who got a whiff of what happened completely flipped 180 degrees on their thoughts about C.B. although him leaving left a bad taste to everyone.

I'm sure it will all come out in the wash soon enough, although it would be better swept under the carpet (£25K that is!)

What the actual fuck are you on about 'Quentin?'

Surely you'd have been better just picking the phone up to 'Peter' rather than this anarchic messageboard thingmy.

Failing that, explain where people are getting the wrong end of the stick please?

imho I think its fair to say that both parties actions leave something to be desired

doesnt mean I dont think Broon is an lying two face auld baistart, just that I also think JB is much of the same on many fronts

but hey, they are both meant to be away from the club

• Like 1

What the actual fuck are you on about 'Quentin?'

Surely you'd have been better just picking the phone up to 'Peter' rather than this anarchic messageboard thingmy.

Failing that, explain where people are getting the wrong end of the stick please?

:laugh: Calm down...calm down...

Frequent the company of a few Quentin's do we Mr Diggle?:nod:

Aye, better left as it is.

ZIP (hope that's no Quentin's fly now) ;)

I know something you don't know.

:laugh: Calm down...calm down...

Frequent the company of a few Quentin's do we Mr Diggle?:nod:

Aye, better left as it is.

ZIP (hope that's no Quentin's fly now) ;)

No, the thing is I'm sure there are loads of folk that know exactly what went down wrt contracts and cash but don't go all 'nudge nudge, wink wink - I know something you don't know' about it.

For them to win would they not have to effectively admit there was a Contract in place between them and MFC, and in doing so would have meant that they broke this by moving to Aberdeen?

Therefore Aberdeen would have been liable to pay compensation and possibly face action by the SPL.

That's it in a nutshell, too arrogant to accept it (saw reaction when JB pointed it out pmsl and I'm not a fan of his,:yahoo: but he was right on the money that day) all they have now are there 30 pieces of silver as MMG said hero to zero that's where they are beneath contempt.

imho I think its fair to say that both parties actions leave something to be desired

doesnt mean I dont think Broon is an lying two face auld baistart, just that I also think JB is much of the same on many fronts

but hey, they are both meant to be away from the club

But this didnt kick off after JB left the club so i dont get youre point?

That is indeed the problem Alan. Too many folk on here speculate without knowing the facts. I suppose I've done it myself though. Theres a lot more to a football club than is reported in the media or in this case on the Boards. :evilgrin:

That is indeed the problem Alan. Too many folk on here speculate without knowing the facts. I suppose I've done it myself though. Theres a lot more to a football club than is reported in the media or in this case on the Boards. :evilgrin:

Check you two out. You must be those lesser spotted ITK's I hear so much about.

If you've got a story to tell, tell it. Otherwise gtfo and leave the rest of us to our ill-informed judgements.