Chris Porter Signs For Derby County

Motherwell Fan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice words from Ports....

Meanwhile, Porter has thanked McGhee and everyone else at Fir Park for making his 18-month stay a memorable experience.

The 25-year-old scored 27 goals for the Steelmen after moving from Oldham.

"I really enjoyed my time in Scotland and it was a difficult decision to leave the club," Porter told Motherwell News.

"I want to put on record my thanks to everyone at the club and in particular the supporters, who I enjoyed a good rapport with.

"I would also like to thank Mark McGhee, Scott Leitch and all the lads in the changing room.

"I've made some great friends at Motherwell and I'll definitely keep in touch with them.

"I remember reading about the club before I signed, there was a quote from Terry Butcher saying it gets under your skin - and that is very much the case.

"It's been an eventful 18 months with some unbelievable highs and some devastating lows.

"I will be looking out for Motherwell's result every single week and I would like to wish everyone well for the rest of the season."

Superb! Definitely wish him all the best at his new club and hope that he can start scoring straight away against Man United.

Nice words from Ports....

QUOTE Meanwhile, Porter has thanked McGhee and everyone else at Fir Park for making his 18-month stay a memorable experience.

The 25-year-old scored 27 goals for the Steelmen after moving from Oldham.

"I really enjoyed my time in Scotland and it was a difficult decision to leave the club," Porter told Motherwell News.

"I want to put on record my thanks to everyone at the club and in particular the supporters, who I enjoyed a good rapport with.

"I would also like to thank Mark McGhee, Scott Leitch and all the lads in the changing room.

"I've made some great friends at Motherwell and I'll definitely keep in touch with them.

"I remember reading about the club before I signed, there was a quote from Terry Butcher saying it gets under your skin - and that is very much the case.

"It's been an eventful 18 months with some unbelievable highs and some devastating lows.

"I will be looking out for Motherwell's result every single week and I would like to wish everyone well for the rest of the season

are you watching mc donald that's professionalism