New Shirt Sponsor

Toxteth O'Grady

At least its done quickly this year and not dragging out. I'm sure the club will be making decent money out this aswell as they will be shown on the Cup Final.

Not a sexy Sponser right enough but to be honest I dont give a feck. Securing finance and sponsership for the club is always a big thing. At least I have heard of them. Unlike last years sponser.

I'm happy enough with that Cash Converters as a recognised brand. It's definetly a step up from Commsworld considering most hadn't heard of them. The logo isn't as obtrusive as some of the others we've had which I'm grateful for... pity its not Coca Cola though.

I am disappointed it's yet another 1year deal which will no doubt ensure the fans need to buy new strips with each passing season. But on the other hand, we can take confidence that Leanne is bringing in money for the club wherever possible and that's not a bad thing at all.

• Like 2

And I thought Wonga was bad :( thank god I've already got my plain hoop!

Not sure if I like it at all.

But, its much better than Wonga. Come on, this is a company at least giving people in a tight spot money for things they can live without. Instead of giving people money and charging them 4000% interest. Thats just plain fucking immoral money grabbing at the expense of the pennyless stupid.

To paraphrase the immortal words of one Bartholemew J Simpson The Club are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Think back to the end of last season and late pre season when we had no sponsorship deal in place, the mock outrage was deafening, now here we are less than 3 days after our last SPL match of the current campaign with next seasons sponsorship deal done and money in the bank before the transfer window.

Fecks sake people would it kill you to be a little bit positive ?

We need to be supporting the business side of the club as well as the playing side of things.

Well done Leeanne and team keep up the good work.

Must admit I'm a bit surprised at folk saying they won't buying a strip because it has Cash Convertors on it.

I stopped short of buying the home strip when we first got Zoom as sponsors because I thought with the blue and white band it just looked absolutely honking, but the actual sponsor has never really came into it for me.

Is that out of place to the overpriced windaes, paint and wallpaper, used cars and bookies we've had in the past?

• Like 1

Cash Converters may be a decent sponsor, but I'll not be wearing a shirt with it on it.

It would be interesting to see how many fans will still buy a shirt with Cash Converters on it. And how many (if any) potential sales they will lose due to the new sponsor.

There is no doubt that a sponsor’s logo can make or break a shirt, but at the end of the day the club is in no position to turn down what is probably a good deal. Unfortunately it’s not the one I was hoping for.