Hammell

dixie1886

hammell and lasley scoring in the same game

jim gannon's second worst nightmare :thumbup:

Not wanting to get into a Gannon debate but you add the fact Craigan spraying passes about, left, right and centre on the deck with a pass completion of about 90% it was probably Gannon's top two nightmares in the game.

Hammell is top player at this level, and finally has a player, in Law that knows Hammell needs support when he goes forward and when defending. I may be mistaken, but I am certain when Hammell scored his goal, Law was in the left back position. Been a long time since Hammell has that support at the club.

Not wanting to get into a Gannon debate but you add the fact Craigan spraying passes about, left, right and centre on the deck with a pass completion of about 90% it was probably Gannon's top two nightmares in the game.

Would have thought that was Gannon's utopia, Craggs was dropped because he wouldn't do what you've just said was he not? Took a while but the boys getting there. :evilgrin:

Would have thought that was Gannon's utopia, Craggs was dropped because he wouldn't do what you've just said was he not? Took a while but the boys getting there. :evilgrin:

Craggs was dropped because Gannon was insecure to the point of having googly eyes spinning round in his sockets and because he had an obsession with youth to the point of cuckoos coming out of his ears.

Last I heard he was out the game and chained to a boulder.

Gannon left me uneasy when he was here no doubt but I don't really see the need or trawl up everything that happens now with a player to what happened under Gannon.

Happy enough to enjoy where we are now - that we've a solid and reliable partnership that includes Lasley in the midfield, that we've a terrific prospect benefiting from working alongside Craigan in defence and we've got a potential sensational left hand side combination that includes Hammell.

It's Stuart McCall's Motherwell Army!!

Lennon & McCartney.

Tango & Cash.

Turner & Hooch.

Hammell & Law?

Watching the two of them yesterday, they just seem to have 'clicked'. It was a pleasure to watch them up the left side of the park.

Got to agree with you Andy, Stuart McCall's Motherwell Army!!!

hammell was outstanding yesterday id say it was as good a game as hes had since he came back fae southend.the left side of our team with hammell,law and murphy looks quality and with hateley and humphrey on the right there should be a lot of good football on show :nod:

hammell was outstanding yesterday id say it was as good a game as hes had since he came back fae southend.the left side of our team with hammell,law and murphy looks quality and with hateley and humphrey on the right there should be a lot of good football on show :nod:

Will Higdon be able to finish the product though ? Hope so ! !

Gannon left me uneasy when he was here no doubt but I don't really see the need or trawl up everything that happens now with a player to what happened under Gannon.

Some do though as you've pointed out in previous threads where a wee bit of rewriting history has gone on with regards to he who shouldn't be named. :whistling:

Yip, hence the post. No amount of raking over coals is going to change the views held by those who held contrasting views.

We've all debated it do death so for me its best to focus on where we are now, especially as we're doing no too bad.

Yip, hence the post. No amount of raking over coals is going to change the views held by those who held contrasting views.

We've all debated it do death so for me its best to focus on where we are now, especially as we're doing no too bad.

All I'll say is "They started it..............again" :evilgrin::rolleyes: