The Michael Higdon Thread

DEWELL

Name another performance this season so far that has been comparable?

Certainly didnt get any decision wrong, perhaps could have booked Fallon for persistant fouling. Those who wanted Considine off, I think he got it right and he was probably still one more challenge away from meriting a 2nd yellow. He tried to let the game flow, and did so well.

An easy game to officiate, but clearly clouded by the fact he is Iain Brines and has had plenty of awful showings at our expense, but today - no complaints at all.

Name another performance this season so far that has been comparable?

Certainly didnt get any decision wrong, perhaps could have booked Fallon for persistant fouling. Those who wanted Considine off, I think he got it right and he was probably still one more challenge away from meriting a 2nd yellow. He tried to let the game flow, and did so well.

An easy game to officiate, but clearly clouded by the fact he is Iain Brines and has had plenty of awful showings at our expense, but today - no complaints at all.

I thought Brines had a good game but even today he wasn't consistent. Hately got booked for sliding in without making contact yet 2 similar challenges near the corner flags on both sides of our had went unpunished.

I've always thought Brines an ok ref oh and by the way Higdon was CRAP today. Apoligies to all you happy clappers. :mellow:

Your gimmick is becoming rather tedious Dewell. Higdon wasn't outstanding today by any means, but he was far from "crap".

He was no better or worse than the majority of our team today, and he played his part in securing the three points.

Thought Brines actually had a stormer today, got very little wrong, best refereeing performance of the season so far imo.

Wouldn't say it was the best but he did a decent job today. I'd say Considine was one or two more fouls away from a red card for persistant fouling but you can't send a guy off for just for any old foul even if he is on a yellow.

Wouldn't say it was the best but he did a decent job today. I'd say Considine was one or two more fouls away from a red card for persistant fouling but you can't send a guy off for just for any old foul even if he is on a yellow.

Yes you can

Had the usual clowns giving him dogs abuse for "not jumping", whilst not recognising it's impossible to do so when some huge defender is clambering all over your back. No appreciation for his linking, or winning headers, just abuse when he can't do a Messi.

• Like 3

Had the usual clowns giving him dogs abuse for "not jumping", whilst not recognising it's impossible to do so when some huge defender is clambering all over your back. No appreciation for his linking, or winning headers, just abuse when he can't do a Messi.

Perhaps there are elements within our support who need to understand a bit more about Football and how to play!

But then 4000 Messis cant be wrong, can they?

Exactly ....... and he's signed up for the Well Society, so to those who dish out the verbals ....... Give that some thought :wank:

wonder if brown signed uo for the well society. he may have put 300 pound into the club shop but we're puttin about 215000 pound (so far) into the club :whistling:

an empty xxl jersey again.

1 decent performance in 2012, shocking.

I was wondering when this thread would get bumped. I bet you were rubbing your hands together in glee just thinking about it, eh?

Four goals in our last six still. Not bad for someone who's put in one decent performance in fifteen games.

I was wondering when this thread would get bumped. I bet you were rubbing your hands together in glee just thinking about it, eh?

Four goals in our last six still. Not bad for someone who's put in one decent performance in fifteen games.

he played well against hibs and put the pens away. he was poor against dunfermline and the keeper threw the ball in.

the thread got bumped a while ago because he had one good game, i don't think commenting after 5 poor games is overly harsh.