The Michael Higdon Thread

DEWELL

He was shite today, no arguments on that score but you're being a fanny Steelboy, because he was surrounded by players playing shite today. It says it all when I consider Humphrey to have been our most effective player today.

Looking forward to seeing your input on the 'Henrik Ojamaa is shite' thread (I make it 3 games in which he has been bollocks), the 'Stuart Carswell is shite' (he was gash today)thread, the 'Shaun Huthcison is shite' (he had a holocaust, as its known in the trade) thread and the 'Nicky Law is shite' thread. Incidentally, since you seem to want to castigate our top scorer for being shite for the past 5 games, can you please tell me when the last time Nicky Law (yes, the fans favourite) was not anonymous?

All-in-all he was shite today, and I was frustrated watching him, but by fuck he wasnt alone.

• Like 1

He was shite today, no arguments on that score but you're being a fanny Steelboy, because he was surrounded by players playing shite today. It says it all when I consider Humphrey to have been our most effective player today.

Looking forward to seeing your input on the 'Henrik Ojamaa is shite' thread (I make it 3 games in which he has been bollocks), the 'Stuart Carswell is shite' (he was gash today)thread, the 'Shaun Huthcison is shite' (he had a holocaust, as its known in the trade) thread and the 'Nicky Law is shite' thread. Incidentally, since you seem to want to castigate our top scorer for being shite for the past 5 games, can you please tell me when the last time Nicky Law (yes, the fans favourite) was not anonymous?

All-in-all he was shite today, and I was frustrated watching him, but by fuck he wasnt alone.

read my post in the match thread.

We were crap today Higdon is playing a big part in a frontline that couldn't burst a hole in a paper bag. Oj's having a dip in form too so's Murphy. Im never going to change my opinion of Higdon and just wish we had a Jutkiewitz or Porter in our line up. I said during the window we need to try and bring in a big mobile striker who can galvanise us up front. We didn't we stuck with Higdon so we better hope Oj and co get their form back pronto.

We were crap today Higdon is playing a big part in a frontline that couldn't burst a hole in a paper bag. Oj's having a dip in form too so's Murphy. Im never going to change my opinion of Higdon and just wish we had a Jutkiewitz or Porter in our line up. I said during the window we need to try and bring in a big mobile striker who can galvanise us up front. We didn't we stuck with Higdon so we better hope Oj and co get their form back pronto.

See that. Nonsense.

the full team played well against hibs and the thread got bumped. this thread is about higdon and he is playing poorly.

I see you are still flip-flopping between individual and team performances to suit your arguemnt. When you are praising Mark Reynolds, it's all about how the *team* wasn't conceding goals when he played, but when you are attacking Higgy, it's all about how it's only him that is performing poorly.

• Like 3

. Im never going to change my opinion of Higdon and just wish we had a Jutkiewitz or Porter in our line up.

Which is why nobody listens to anything you have to say. You talk utter pish. So you are trying to say if he scores in every game from now until the end of the season your opinion will not change? You talk utter pish. He's our top scorer in what will be our best SPL points tally. Did I mention you talk utter pish.

£

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...