This Video Doing The Rounds On Celtic Boards...

David

:offtopic:

Sorry for not wanting to jizz my pants over the old secterian debate but i have a question that my old memory is struggling to recollect.

One of the comments under that video was some joker saying he never went to away games coz he didn't wanna give us bigot clubs his money. It reminded me of something a few seasons ago where there was something about the OF charging more to take tickets or something for their away games so their support was getting tickets cheaper than the home fans. Anyone confirm this & know what the outcome of it was?

Oh feel free to go back to your our bigots are better than their bigots debate.

At the risk of discusing football rather than religion or bigotry.............and this probably has been talked aobut before but in my short time here i haven't seen it...................how many of our players have went directly to Celtic or rangers? I think I can recall more going to cletic than rangers. I also seem to recall one a while back where,I think it was rangers, tried to sign one of our players. but we sold him to an english team. but within months was back up and playing at ibrox. Always seemed a bit fishy to me...................anyway i can remember the ones below but I am sure there are quite a few i have overlooked. Also not sure if all below went direct.

To Celtic,,,,,,,,,,,Joe McBride, Dixie Deans, Brian Mclair, Scott Mcdonald, Paul Lambert, Tom Boyd, Phil O'donnel

To Rangers...... Tom Forsyth, Gregor Stevens, Peter McCloy,

be interesting to see if additions follow the attack/defense trend above .

We oppose it at games and what we do behind closed doors has nothing to do with the club itself...

To be fair, some of the language immediately behind me at the cup final was fucking terrible. I have a feeling that it was from a few Rangers "die-hards" though :wallbash:

Oh, and the stewards & police heard them. They proceeded to do fuck-all.

To be fair, some of the language immediately behind me at the cup final was fucking terrible. I have a feeling that it was from a few Rangers "die-hards" though :wallbash:

Oh, and the stewards & police heard them. They proceeded to do fuck-all.

:popcorn:

The queen is great. Those dugs and the pearls and stuff. And britishness. We are the people eh? Canna beat it. Fuck all to do with football but given that we are using it as an excuse I thought I would throw in my thoughts on the matter. Phillip as well eh, what a laugh he is. I might take an inflatable version of the old boy to the next well game. My contribution to us celebrating our heritage in a totally innocent open minded tolerant way seeing as how we seem to be in to that kind of thing.

Phillip as well eh, what a laugh he is.

Even as probably the most left-wing, anti-British poster on this board I have to say that Philip is a right chuckle.

He's the one who makes all manner of racist comments and such, aye? The kind of shit your old grandad would come away with?

I dont like the club associated with this way back from Easter toad last week and stopped talking to some guy cos he said his 1st team is Rangers.Im fed up with the h**s without bus fares stuff on the Royal Family i used to like Princess Anne "naff orf!" bet she has done it with a horse

This seems to be the general theme of this thread, but "they do it too" is hardly an excuse.

Ah, if it's in an orange order hall, then who gives a fuck.

it's not an excuse....more a statement of fact.

I cant see how they can feign their "outrage" at 30 or 40 supporters of our club playing a flute and banging a drum behind closed doors, and playing / singing (mainly) Motherwell songs , when they can have the best part of 30,000 (half their stadium) singing and chanting pro-terrorism songs on a weekly basis.

if you were to stick your head in the door of any Celtic supporters club up and down the country on a Saturday night, I'd expect you'd hear 100 times worse.

also....what "crime" has been committed ??

if they want true "outrage", I could probably nip up to Curlys on a Tuesday night with a camcorder and get them better footage than that !

total non-story, and nothing to answer to as far as I can see.

It's not my cup of tea, but each to their own.

• Like 1