Motherwell Vs Celtic

postiejim

Yeah I'd go for pretty much the same tactics and set up as we did when we beat them 2-0 last season. Obviously the personnel will be slightly different.

If you remember from that game Humphrey being set free on the right then the ref stopping play to book someone, that's the kind of way we'll get throught them I think (obviously not with the ref unnecessarily stopping play)

I really hope we will do it.

This is the worst Celtic team in years.

Hutchison and Higdon to score....

We were saying the same about Rangers last visit to FP. Worst Rangers team in years/ never a better time to play them/ McCoist will struggle to keep his job if we beat them etc etc. They beat us 0-3.

If we beat Celtic it will be a fantastic result. In the last three outings they have put 4,3 and 4 goals past us respectively and pretty much with the personel that will line up on Sunday. The odds are still very much against a Well victory. No harm in being optimistic but we should maintain a sense of realism too.

Out of the OF, Celtic are the only team we can even get close too, its not impossible, they have not been winning for one reason they are playing utter shite, Yes Saturday we were not at our best but we came through to win.

What ever the team is doing its working.. whether individuals are players at thier best or not... leave the team alone and do what we have been doing and we are more than capable of winning the game.

Just amagine the feeling beating Celtic Sunday and going 7 points clear of them, and then Rangers going into administration and getting docked 20 points..... could be top of the SPL.... Heres to dreaming..... Come on Motherwell !

Would it not be 6points clear!! Either way a great feeling!

The SPL Classic on the BBC site is the 2-4 home defeat back in 2008.

What a great move for our 2nd goal, interesting to see a certain Stephen Hughes heavily involved at the beginning and end of the move supplying the killer ball for Clarkson at the end. Still think he could act as a good link up man between midfield and attack and help supply the killer ball in the final third that we've sometimes been lacking. Would love to see him back.

The SPL Classic on the BBC site is the 2-4 home defeat back in 2008.

That was a game we could have lost 10 3 and it wouldn't have flattered them. I mind watchin that through my fingers! Reynolds was howlin!

If we get back to competing with the Old Firm I'll be happy. The thought of going 6 clear is immense though!

rennes were very poor tonight against the celtic , i have found a FB page for fans who dont support them to go on and give a shout out for your team . we are all stuart mccall. you will all be made very welcome . https://www.facebook...40467919340097/

Edited by Andy_P
Merged into the existing Celtic thread - a lot of similar chat already ongoing...

Rennes, I thought, are perhaps the worst European side I've seen play in Scotland in many a year. And even at that they still had more possession than Celtic did. They were piss-poor at the back. And in midfield. Come Sunday, Celtic will come up against a team that will mix it with them.