Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

we can expect MJC to start posting again then

edit: just checked in case he's died and nobody had put it on the pan bried thread, he's online quite a lot but hasn't had anything to say for a while

All this winning has totally scunnered him.

Teams pretty much have us sussed at home and set uot there stalls waiting on us trying to break them down. Going by the forecast long balls out the game due to the wind (not that we win a lot due to smallish forwards). However they will expect us to play down the wings Humphries/ Dailey so i would mix it up a bit and bring on Hughes give the wide play and drive down the middle with him Las and Jenno. Higdon playing the typical striker and Murphy being menacing. Daily will be wiped out by the conditions.

Very tactical game tomorrow and will be close but i will take 2/1 the well.

It will be a very tight game tomorrow as we haven't exactly set the heather on fire at Fir Park this season and United are capable of taking points off us on their day. That said, we have proved fairly hard to beat this season and that might just swing things in our favour once again.

I'm going to go for either 1-1 or 2-1 to us.

the wind doing the usual South to north routine I take it? If so, wee need to stop them playing long balls in the first half! They would be brutal to play against in that wind! it was that wind that lost us a few of craigans own goals. The one against hearts instantly springs to mind. Hopefully not Though!!

Has the pre-match commentary started on MTV? I'm not getting anything. There's some "warning" about setting javascript on but that's for ads I believe?

Yep, been listening for the past 15 minutes. Wouldn't be surprised if the player needs javascript turned on as well, though. (EDIT: Just checked the page source and don't think it does, though.)

So both Humphrey and Daley starting?

Yep.

Motherwell: Randolph, Hateley, Craigan, Hutchinson, Hammell, Humphrey, Jennings, Lasley, Law, Higdon, Daley. Subs: Bradley, Murphy, Forbes, Smith, Page, Hughes, Carswell.

Dundee Utd: Pernis, Neilson, Gunning, Kenneth, Dixon, Mackay-Steven, Robertson, Flood, Rankin, Russell, Daly. Subs: Banks, Dillon, Watson, Douglas, Dalla Valle, Allan, Dow.