Trouble At The Aberdeen Game

Brazilian

That's a stupid argument, I doubt there's a rule that says you are allowed to attend football matches but that doesn't mean you can't. I guess you couldn't find the rule!!

Mr Doncaster says Scottish Football will die unless we go to a 10 team SPL, so I take it you believe that too!!!

Or more likely you only believe what he says if you agree with him!!

Just, wow. And that goes for the childishly pedantic comment about not being able to get to your seat without standing.

And the 10 team bullshit is Doncaster's view. Views are very different from rules. Rules that Doncaster didn't put in himself.

And the Green Guide is exactly that. A guide.

Dead horse, beating, and stick comes to mind here.

Just, wow. And that goes for the childishly pedantic comment about not being able to get to your seat without standing.

And the 10 team bullshit is Doncaster's view. Views are very different from rules. Rules that Doncaster didn't put in himself.

were you at pittodrie on saturday? standing was not prohibited. certain people, standing at certain times was prohibited.

in fact if you go to any game you will always see people standing for the entire duration.

were you at pittodrie on saturday? standing was not prohibited. certain people, standing at certain times was prohibited.

in fact if you go to any game you will always see people standing for the entire duration.

Have you ever driven on the M74? Some people drive faster than 70 mph at certain times. In fact, if you drive on any motorway you will always see people exceeding the speed limit for the entire duration.

So presumably that means it's not prohibited.

Not bothering searching but Leanne Dempster and Alan Burrows both stand for the ninety minutes beside the dugout.

Risque business that.

I used tae stand beside the dugout at Fir Park for the ninety minutes......back in the seventies.....big crowds back then...nae stewards...pies were good...only seats were in the main stand....

Apparently the Green Guide tells us standing is not allowed, but then it's only a guide. :thumbup:

And yes you're right, going round in circles here. You are getting nowhere with your arguments and deliberately ignoring others views so time to stop there I'd say.

This is a tricky issue for clubs and stewards. I suppose the key for supporters is to choose a location where you're not obscuring any seated fans' views. If you do that then presumably there will be no grounds for complaints. That then gives over zealous stewards less cause to act.

We do not want to get into the situation we were in several years ago at a CIS Cup semi final against Celtic at Hampden. Quite a few fans stood up continuously, others behind them objected and then it kicked off. It really boils down to consideration for fellow fans. Show them respect and you've a very strong case indeed.

Apparently the Green Guide tells us standing is not allowed, but then it's only a guide. :thumbup:

And yes you're right, going round in circles here. You are getting nowhere with your arguments and deliberately ignoring others views so time to stop there I'd say.

That's the best one yet.

I got asked to provide evidence, I provided, and received childish, pedantic replies, people taking them as views, and people just blatantly ignoring them.

That's the best one yet.

I got asked to provide evidence, I provided, and received childish, pedantic replies, people taking them as views, and people just blatantly ignoring them.

This is even better.

You provided evidence that Aberdeen had a rule and an opinion from a guy who has previous for not always being correct. You then made a childish pedantic reply asking someone to provide a rule showing you are allow to stand. Blatantly ignoring the request to show the actual SPL rule.