Motherwell Vs Hibs Discussion Thread

Well 4 Europe

There's no way we had 5600.The pod and cooper were a little busier than usual but the east wasn't, looked about 4200 imo.

As for the game the first 30 mins was the worst i've seen for years.We couldn't manage more than 2 passes and we were getting nowhere near their midfield.We improved a bit for the last 15 mins but that wasn't hard.

What!? We were in our usual spot, it was mobbed to the point that 7 of us has 4 seats between us! Along with the railing at the back being a couple deep along a couple of sections watching the game..

What!? We were in our usual spot, it was mobbed to the point that 7 of us has 4 seats between us! Along with the railing at the back being a couple deep along a couple of sections watching the game..

Looked an average crowd from the pod.Quite a few empty seats down the front middle.

I thought it looked quite a big crowd, and said so early doors

O'Donnell stand had a lot more than normal

East was certainly much busier, with 5 sections from south end all 70-80% full, much more than Saturday

and Cooper looked fairly busy whilst not packed

so 6500-7000 quite possible

Whatever Chris Humphrey is doing to continue getting a game must be good, because even his own teammates must be getting fed up of his complete lack of awareness/brains/crosses/passes/footballing ability? A wee spell on the sidelines to give him an almighty kick up the arse he badly needs is in order.

• Like 2

The incident in the DC happened just as we were taking our seats - minutes into the game.

Can only re-iterate what others have said that the paramedics and medical staff worked on him for what seemed an eternity. CPR and defib throughout. The staff in the box immediately behind pulled down the blinds and moved the kids to another area - these were the young 'well kids who were on the park at half-time.

Hope all is well. Anyone know anything further.

Unfortunately I heard that the man passed away on the way to the Hospital.

My thoughts go out to all his family at the moment if this turns out to be true.sad.gif

My understanding is that only the match abandoned voucher will be valid for rescheduled fixture although they could have pay at the gate also

Cooper Stand ran out of vouchers so season ticket holders were told they could use them (entitled to all home league games so don't see why not). Others were asked to wait while they got more although there were stewards outside handing them out.

Cooper Stand ran out of vouchers so season ticket holders were told they could use them (entitled to all home league games so don't see why not). Others were asked to wait while they got more although there were stewards outside handing them out.

I couldn't hear the announcement, I just assumed that they would use another voucher for season ticket holders so just left.

I couldn't hear the announcement, I just assumed that they would use another voucher for season ticket holders so just left.

Me neither. If I show up for the replay and my season ticket isn't enough to get me into the game there'll be hell to pay.

Unless they reschedule for a pissy Friday night, in which case they can forget it.

The club would be well within their right to ask for voucher 9 again though

Maybe if they had just left it at collect vouchers from stewards on exit but

Not after making a clear tannoy announcement saying season ticket holders can use special voucher for rearranged fixture

Whatever Chris Humphrey is doing to continue getting a game must be good, because even his own teammates must be getting fed up of his complete lack of awareness/brains/crosses/passes/footballing ability? A wee spell on the sidelines to give him an almighty kick up the arse he badly needs is in order.

it's beyond a joke now.

the guy is never a footballer, we'd be better playing with ten men. he's no better than the day he signed only he's went from being a curiosity to be the focal point of our attack. we're actually conditioned into thinking that the shite he produces on a weekly basis is acceptable because we're that used to it, any neutrals watching must wonder how the hell he makes a living playing football.

• Like 1

it's beyond a joke now.

the guy is never a footballer, we'd be better playing with ten men. he's no better than the day he signed only he's went from being a curiosity to be the focal point of our attack. we're actually conditioned into thinking that the shite he produces on a weekly basis is acceptable because we're that used to it, any neutrals watching must wonder how the hell he makes a living playing football.

To be totally fair to Humphrey he did improve, but he has either went backwards again or been sussed out. Either way a spell out wouldn't hurt and hopefully a few decent performances of the bench against some tiring defences can lift his confidence.

Hughes performance last night is a worry if Lasley is out. Anonymous and looked like he was well off the pace by a good way. Don't want to be to hard on a guy who was without a club for months and rotting in reserves for previous year of his contract but if he is going to get back to what he capable of it is going to take a while on last nights albeit limited evidence.

it's beyond a joke now.

One of the many benefits Chris Humphrey brings to the team is that other teams put 2 players on him every time he gets the ball, we just need to expoit this better, As a team we are far too one dimensional its ball wide and either rely on Humphrey cross or Hammy/Law/Murphy to run in from the other side .

We need to have a plan B as everyone is onto plan A.

Quite what that is I'll admit I don't know but I am not the manager with years of experience and some top quality players available to me.

There is clearly some problems, in the team.. as they were arguing as they came off the pitch, when you have a number of players not performing, the pressure will verberate around the team, Higdon, Humphrey,Law, Murphy, have not performed over the last few months so that will have an effect on their confidence. I know Humphrey will be the target of the blame, but he is by know means the only player under performing. But i admit Humphrey is yet to show us his best form.

Murphy, Humphrey and Higdon although not firing at present have more to come. We are sat 3rd in the table with argueabally 3 players short of form, i admit the Humphreys form will be highlighted more than the other two because he seems to be the focal point of are attacking options.

Once Higdon starts finding the net, Murphy shows his potential, and Humphrey gets back to his old form we can only look onwards and upwards.

There is clearly some problems, in the team.. as they were arguing as they came off the pitch, when you have a number of players not performing, the pressure will verberate around the team, Higdon, Humphrey,Law, Murphy, have not performed over the last few months so that will have an effect on their confidence. I know Humphrey will be the target of the blame, but he is by know means the only player under performing. But i admit Humphrey is yet to show us his best form.

Murphy, Humphrey and Higdon although not firing at present have more to come. We are sat 3rd in the table with argueabally 3 players short of form, i admit the Humphreys form will be highlighted more than the other two because he seems to be the focal point of are attacking options.

Once Higdon starts finding the net, Murphy shows his potential, and Humphrey gets back to his old form and can only be onwards and upwards.

Sometimes you talk utter fucking shite mate

One of the many benefits Chris Humphrey brings to the team is that other teams put 2 players on him every time he gets the ball, we just need to expoit this better, As a team we are far too one dimensional its ball wide and either rely on Humphrey cross or Hammy/Law/Murphy to run in from the other side .

We need to have a plan B as everyone is onto plan A.

Quite what that is I'll admit I don't know but I am not the manager with years of experience and some top quality players available to me.

At home

Drop Humphrey

Play Law on the right

Murphy on the shoulder of (or at least closer) to Higdon

and Forbes behind the front two

Look for the creative pass through the centre as it isnt coming from wide areas

EDIT: I'd actually try McHugh off Higdon

At home

Drop Humphrey

Play Law on the right

Murphy on the shoulder of (or at least closer) to Higdon

and Forbes behind the front two

Look for the creative pass through the centre as it isnt coming from wide areas

EDIT: I'd actually try McHugh off Higdon

• Like 1

It my opinion, so ill share it , I wont accept constant abuse of humphrey, so as long as you slate the lad ill comment on it!

Humphrey is playing no worse than Murphy... but Murphy seems almost Craggs like bullet prove.

And one for Higdon, yes he has scored a few goals i admit that so i accept you challenging me on that one, but not as many as he should of scored.

Some players work better with others... The more Higdon moans at Humphrey and Murphy the less you will get out of them, encouragement works much better.

Stevediggle...... thanks for the compliment, sometimes i talk shit! :wank: