The January Window - Who Would You Get Rid Of?

David

Jamie Murphy, guy hasn't done it for me at all. Fed up with his shitebag performances. His finishing ain't the best and his shots have no power in them what-so-ever, always seem to tipple over the line. Hopefully some stupid club down south will put in a reasonable offer for him, altho if i was the manager of another club i wouldn't pay more than half a million for him.

Jamie Murphy, guy hasn't done it for me at all. Fed up with his shitebag performances. His finishing ain't the best and his shots have no power in them what-so-ever, always seem to tipple over the line. Hopefully some stupid club down south will put in a reasonable offer for him, altho if i was the manager of another club i wouldn't pay more than half a million for him.

Hamilton and Queens Park come to mind.

The whole team. Lets face it, we'r 4th in the league with 2 games in hand. Its a shocking state of affairs to be in, each one of those c***s should hang their heads in shame! As for the manager, fucking inept waste of space, taking us nowhere, he should be the first out the door. Somebody get rid of Randolph too, he tried to leather me........

• Like 7

McCall's hands are tied, we need someone to take Murphy and Humphrey (most talked about assets!!) and then use the money to bring in some others. Also if we could offload some of the fringe players, Forbes, McHugh, Page etc this would also help. No point in everyone bashing the players we have just now, we have what we have until we can generate some funds.

We need another striker (but so does every other SPL club), a creative midfielder and a decent centre half to take Craigan's place.

What about Riordan from Hibs, we normally sign the guys that train with Killie !!!

We're crap up front and the only way we'll get a couple of decent strikers in is to 'move on' for a fee Murphy and Humphrey and give frees to Forbes,Higdon,Pollock and Page. If we could get 2 decent strikers in along with the likes of McHugh we might just nick 3rd spot cos i believe in defence and midfield we're ok really.McCall will need to get some wheeling and dealing done during this window or our season goes down the toilet and we finish 10th and out both cups. :mellow:

• Like 1

McCall will need to get some wheeling and dealing done during this window or our season goes down the toilet and we finish 10th and out both cups. :mellow:

Prepare to be disappointed...

McCall has added striker Henrik Ojamaa to his squad but admits he will not be able to further bolster numbers during the January window.

But the Steelmen gaffer remains adamant the squad at his disposal is more than good enough to reverse the current downward trend.

Motherwell have won just once in their last six SPL outings, and that came on December 10, when they beat St Johnstone 3-0 at McDiarmid Park.

McCall said: “We have got what we have got and I believe it is good enough. What must be remembered is the margins between success and failure in the SPL are very slim. I believe we will get back on track and these players will do that.”

So we have the smallest squad in the league and some people want to get shot of 5 or 6 players, most of them on a free transfer? Tweed's got it bang on, we should be looking to strengthen by bringing people in, not "getting shot" of players. And remember, for the likes of Murphy and Humphrey to move, someone actually has to make a bid for them.

Don't even get me started on the suggestion of releasing Higdon on a free... facepalm.gif

So we have the smallest squad in the league and some people want to get shot of 5 or 6 players, most of them on a free transfer? Tweed's got it bang on, we should be looking to strengthen by bringing people in, not "getting shot" of players. And remember, for the likes of Murphy and Humphrey to move, someone actually has to make a bid for them.

Don't even get me started on the suggestion of releasing Higdon on a free... facepalm.gif

The poster who suggested this is Number 1 'roaster' on this site at the moment and I include the likes of Milky in that.

Thanks i'll wear my roaster badge with pride. :lol: . I'll mind you all in about 5 weeks time when the window's shut McCall's done nowt and we're in 10th spot cos believe me that's where we're heading. Even the happiest of you clappers must see we're CRAP up front and we need to move players on to allow us to get players in?? :blink:

Thanks i'll wear my roaster badge with pride. :lol: . I'll mind you all in about 5 weeks time when the window's shut McCall's done nowt and we're in 10th spot cos believe me that's where we're heading. Even the happiest of you clappers must see we're CRAP up front and we need to move players on to allow us to get players in?? :blink:

how do we move these players on