Ojamaa

CoF

What should he have done?

I believe the polite, customary thing to do is sit down and show some respect for the club, the players, the Backroom Staff, the officials and most of all the fans.

I wasn't there tonight so i'm not going to comment on his performance, but when I see#hear of players simply storm up the tunnel after being subbed, I am always disgusted. An attitude problem that is reflected on the team, Always!

Don't like to single players out for criticism but this guy Ojamaa's attitude fucking stinks. After yet another piss poor display tonight he storms straight up the tunnel after being deservedly subbed.

He's a fucking chancer who's living on the reputation he gained during his first month at the club.

Ever had a conversation with him?

If not, then I'm interested to hear how you can tell his attitude is as poor.

I assume you at least have a passable abilty to read body language.

Have you assessed his speech, MJC, incase anything he says may or may not be honest?

Also, should he be happy at being subbed mid game, or irked, leading to a tunnel storming?

What if the manager was wrong, and the player wanted to stay on?

And is storming off, angered at a substitution, more awful than slinking off due to a pish performance?

• Like 1

I am sorry but if you want something that wants your attention and praise for fucking everything then get a fuckin dog.

Ojamma may have been poor, he will have known this, he was prolly upset at himself and the teams performance. I don't give a fuck if he doesn't hang about on the fir park pitch after a defeat. If it was the end of the season or a game where the fans had travelled to Japan and he didn't hang about, then I could see yer point, but I'd still come in here and be telling you to dry your weepy eyes.

• Like 3

I don't blame Ojamaa for tonight, I just find his attitude appalling. He's greedy, never looks for a team-mate when on the ball yet throws his arm up in frustration whenever he doesn't get the pass and stomps off in the huff whenever he gets hooked.

He's an extremely poor man's Scott McDonald...without the ability.

• Like 1

I'm almost going to agree with MJC (shoot me now)

whilst my view isnt quite as extreme , I do think someone needs to have a word, perhaps a senior player or a coach or even the manager

we've all seen his capability, I'm now noticing more problems than benefits in his performances

He's still capable and does some good work and he tends to put in a what looks like a shift, and I'm not blaming him in any way for tonights result, but since his return from international duty in the summer there has certainly been a change in his attitude on the park

I think he tries harder than any othere player on the park at times.

I'll agree though that he can seem a bit greedy, although I think it's more to do with the way he plays. He puts his head down and immediately takes someone on, not thinking about the other options. He's clearly frustrated with himself for not putting the performances in that people started to expect.