Ojamaa

CoF

I've been a big critic of his and I've even written him off (on this very thread too I believe) but he was superb today and completely proved me and his other doubters wrong. That boy has something about him, no question about it and today he proved that and then some. The only thing that was lacking was a goal, which he more than deserved to get.

Quite simply when he plays like that he is a major weapon for us and Aberdeen could not handle him atall.

As you say, take a bow son.:drinks:

• Like 7

• 4 months later...

Hope we are looking to get him on a longer term arrangement!

Improved deal to match highest earners, extra year to take him to 2015 with a potential to cash in 2014 if he keeps doing the business.

That would certainly seem like good business. Makes more sense than letting his contract run down.

hes scored a couple of important goals and his performance against celtic was different class so he thoroughly deserves the award,the way hes been playing i wouldnt be surprised if hes a wanted man come the summer

1367623600[/url]' post='381416']

hes scored a couple of important goals and his performance against celtic was different class so he thoroughly deserves the award,the way hes been playing i wouldnt be surprised if hes a wanted man come the summer

The club should play hardball.

With the amount of out of contracters likely to leave, taking pressure off the wage bill, we should not be letting a contacted asset leave at a pittance.

£1 million please. Then you may have our attention!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...