Kilmarnock Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Yet another fair sized support trooped down to Rugby Park and got an all too familiar result. This place has been a bit of bogey ground in the past few seasons and I for one have yet to see a winning 'Well team there. We got what we deserved - nada. Really disappointing display and worried that we still have performances like this in our locker especially at the business end of the season.

You've won there twice in past 2.5 seasons including a 3-0 win!

Killie fans must be wondering how the hell we're challenging for Champions League! No goals in 270mins+ against a team that conceded 6 at home to ICT and 3 to Dunfermline. I wasn't at the game on Saturday but the defending in the BBC highlights looks like that of a 3rd division team

Guess they'll know that, for the majority of the season, we have been playing far, far better and defending much more than on Saturday. Stats don't lie.

If I was a Killie fan I'd be praising my own team for doing so well against an obviously good side, and asking why they couldn't do that more consistently. :rolleyes:

Hopefully the consistency will come, as we look like keeping most of our squad.

If we even had average results against bottom six sides, we would be comfortabley top six.

6 clean sheets vs Motherwell, Rangers and Celtic but at same time can lose 6 at home to ICT.

Hopefully the consistency will come, as we look like keeping most of our squad.

If we even had average results against bottom six sides, we would be comfortabley top six.

6 clean sheets vs Motherwell, Rangers and Celtic but at same time can lose 6 at home to ICT.

There lies the reason for our good form, sacrifice results against those above and be consistent against the rest. Been in your situation before and whilst I hate losing the way we do against the OF, I've come to accept these as bonus games. I don't get too upset over them as we're not expected to win anyway, the bigger picture is shown in the league standings.

• Like 1