Hibs V Motherwell. Discussion

postiejim

Hibs have won one home game this season. Anything less than a win is unacceptable.

This unacceptable shite just read out on Saturday Sportsound (Scottish Results Round-up) :doh:

Craggs has to answer it (which he did - saying that expectations are a bit high based on where we expect to be at the start of a season)

Typical TV prog - picking the contrary / contraversial drivel rather than anything sensible.

Congrats Neil :yahoo:

I reckon we are due to dish out a real humping to someone, and I reckon it Hibs tommorrow.... 1-4 to Motherwell, OJ, Humphrey,Murphy x2....

We will get off to a good start, and Hibs will wilt....Key men Humphrey & Lasley.:popcorn:

Sorry No cars are going though Some of our Club Members are going by bus and some by train.

Aye parking is a nightmare in Edinburgh. Some of us going by bus and some possibly by train. I haven't been to Easter Road for 6 years but the team will need all the support we can muster tomorrow. Right now I'd bite your hand off for a draw - that would be a tremendous result. I'd hate to think the team didn't get a point because I didn't turn up - can't take that risk.

Results really have gone against us the past two weeks, in pretty much the worst way possible. I think today's games will be kind to us, and there's a good chance we could end the weekend 8 points clear. If we manage that then I think that'll be 3rd tied up, I really do. A huge weekend for all teams this season!

Great day for us! If we win today and go into the split 7 points clear ain't nobody catching us!! cheers.gif

I reckon we are due to dish out a real humping to someone, and I reckon it Hibs tommorrow.... 1-4 to Motherwell, OJ, Humphrey,Murphy x2....

We will get off to a good start, and Hibs will wilt....Key men Humphrey & Lasley.:popcorn:

Unfortunately I think Hibs are due to give someone a humping too. I don't think we wlil get thumped but I'm not so confident as others. This is an away game against a team scrapping for points. A draw would be a good result in my view.

I've always thought Griffiths looks like Homer Simpson in those occasional episodes of The Simpsons you see him with half a heid of hair. The one where Marge is telling him she's pregnant and he tears his hair out springs to mind :)

As for the game. Positives are that Higdon has 4 against them already this season, Murphy has a good record against Hibs going back a few seasons and they really struggled to deal with Ojamaa at Fir Park.

Negatives the absence of Hammy and Steve Jennings combined with the fact when their forward line clicks we can sometimes struggle to deal with their pace and power.

I well remember Esster Road being something of a graveyard for 'Well so never go there expecting a result. But today is clearly a massive opportunity for us, particularly after yesterday's results and I do think it will be quite deflating if we can't grasp that opportunity.

I've always thought Griffiths looks like Homer Simpson in those occasional episodes of The Simpsons you see him with half a heid of hair. The one where Marge is telling him she's pregnant and he tears his hair out springs to mind :)

I reckon he looks more like a pterodactyl.

A win today would all but guarantee European football. As I could not see the 3 teams below us all winning the 3 games post split that would be required. This is a massive game and I hope McCall gets that through to the players and more importantly they take it on. As long as we give our all then whatever the result their will be no argument from me. What we cannot afford is another insipid performance such as the one down at Kilmarnock. Come on Motherwell you can do it....

So just to clarify - after losing to Rangers and apparently being on the verge of throwing away Champions League football as, according to Steelmen Online, we were in the midst of falling apart and gifting 3rd to Dundee Utd or St Johnstone, we're now going into today's game only needing a win to all but secure 3rd? :lol:

This place is fucking bi-polar.

• Like 3