Motherwell V Celtic 22/4/12 Discussion

Iain7_mfc

Married during the football season. Smacks of poor planning that!!! :lol:

Mega poor planning as i will miss the celtic game on the sun and we fly out on the following sat for 2 weeks meaning i also miss home to saints and i would also have went to tynecastle as it will probably be a very important game.:wallbash:

Minds me of when my lad was born i actually stood in the maternaity room with my ticket v rangers in my pocket and if she had poped him out quicker i was off :nod: I actually think she made her labour longer to spite me.

Do you think future wife will walk down the isle to commentary of the game against celtic :notworthy:

Mega poor planning as i will miss the celtic game on the sun and we fly out on the following sat for 2 weeks meaning i also miss home to saints and i would also have went to tynecastle as it will probably be a very important game.:wallbash:

Minds me of when my lad was born i actually stood in the maternaity room with my ticket v rangers in my pocket and if she had poped him out quicker i was off :nod: I actually think she made her labour longer to spite me.

Do you think future wife will walk down the isle to commentary of the game against celtic :notworthy:

We got married on a Friday. Spent the night at Poppinjay then off to firpark ( both of us ) on the sat afternnon then sunny Majorcy on the Sunday. That was Sept 18/19 1981. Can't recall who we played though.

should it be decided that the team do a guard of honour, i will indeed turn my back on "them". i didnt mind clapping kilmarnock on though, they had actually achieved something in my eyes, celtic winning the title was a certainty after the points deduction. <_>

• Like 1

would love a wee banner 'congratulations'

'default champions'

How are they default champions? If Rangers hadn't been deducted 10 points they would still be 8 points behind with as inferior goal difference & playing shite. Celtic may not have won the title already but they would still have won it so i don't get the default part.

This tainted title pish is just h un excusism.

The only tainting of the spl has been by the teddy bears.

Celtic's title is fair and square just as if we'd managed 2nd.

We should forget about getting layed into them voccally (or visually) on Rangers behalf, re-hashing their pish material.

• Like 3

The best thing to do is to take the moral high ground and clap them on to the pitch. The Celtic fans will hate that as it gives them nothing to moan about.

I happen to think it is the right thing to do anyway. It is by not being small minded that we stand apart from the OF. Nothing to do with sympathising either.

The best thing to do is to take the moral high ground and clap them on to the pitch. The Celtic fans will hate that as it gives them nothing to moan about.

I happen to think it is the right thing to do anyway. It is by not being small minded that we stand apart from the OF. Nothing to do with sympathising either.

Agree with this one, Remember its the team you will be appluading, not the Celtic fans,Whatever the view you have of the team they deserve to be champions, if motherwell were the champs we would expect nothing less. Give them fuck all to complain and moan about then get ripped right into them and produce another skippy Sunday to spoil their day.

Agree with this one, Remember its the team you will be appluading, not the Celtic fans,Whatever the view you have of the team they deserve to be champions, if motherwell were the champs we would expect nothing less. Give them fuck all to complain and moan about then get ripped right into them and produce another skippy Sunday to spoil their day.

Sounds liek the best idea to me. Quick haklf hearted applause and it's done and over. No incidents, no moaning, no effort, no reprisals, .................now get on with the game and get tore into them!

Applaud them if you want, it's a personal choice I'd say. But guess what? They'll still call you a 'H u n without the busfare' and other such original insults so if you think that'll 'endear' you to them or earn you brownie points with 'yer sellic supporting mates' then dream on.