Champions League Tickets For Well Society Members

gilmour

Aye, what have Hearts done?

For some time now they've had a loyalty scheme in operation giving preference to those who bought season tickets, hospitality and individual game tickets. When their place in the Cup Final was confirmed, they announced that fans with say 12- 25+ points would be guaranteed a ticket. Despite the currant furore over a Rangers newco, season ticket sales for 2012-13 then went through the roof. PROBLEM! They then hastily upped the qualifying points limit to say 20 points causing mayhem. In other words the goalposts were changed halfway through ticket sales. Quite a few fans who thought that they tickets in the bag were disappointed. I now believe that the limit has been reduced again. The usual bickering and squabbling broke out in the support over who had the best claim to tickets/why those who had been threatening to walk away next season over the Rangers situation were snapping up season tickets etc etc.

Each season ticket holder should be entitled to one extra ticket when they buy their own for the game, no more.

A season ticket should entitle you to one ticket for the game. I don't see why it should entitle you to any extras.

• Like 2

I wont be renewing my season ticket this year as i have to pay for my child rather than free season ticket when i purchase mine.

Why do you have to pay?

You get the free kid's ticket with your own with the WELLevate scheme surely.

But he's not getting one - so he can't get any through the 'wellevate' scheme. Hence he need to by his child a ticket.

His post says that the reason he's not getting one is that the kid wouldn't get a free one.

Unless I'm missing something or have lost the ability to read (fairly possible!)

His post says that the reason he's not getting one is that the kid wouldn't get a free one.

Unless I'm missing something or have lost the ability to read (fairly possible!)

LOL - I don't think its either of us, rather the OP, who, other than demanding parity with Season Ticket holders in any European Ticket allocation, doesn't make things very clear.

In his first post the OP states that he isn't buying a Season Ticket, because it isn't financially viable, therefore I would assume no adult Season Ticket = No free child ticket.

Why do you have to pay?

You get the free kid's ticket with your own with the WELLevate scheme surely.

Thats what i mean he gets 4 tickets for home games and i get 2 and with the cheap entry binitiatives its not worth my while buying 2 season tickets.

Just need some clarity on euro games tickets for well society members please MFC.

I am not a season ticket holder and i will not be getting one. I also have no intention of join the 'well society.

I BETTER GET A FUCKIN TICKET BEFORE ALL YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PRICKS.

Aye with that attitude i hope you can get one just to tell the players how shite they are :doh: