Oh What A Night

SteelmaninOZ

I was young at the time, so didn't realise how good we were in the early 90s, and what a pumping we gave Katowice at fir park, without getting the job done.

Watched some highlights from the mid 90s the other day, what a team we had, and some of the slick passing football is amazing!!

Good seeing that again. That was my first ever Motherwell top, which at the time was far too big as they had no kids sizes left so my mum just bought me an adult one anyway. Fits perfectly now!

Crackin team that was!! Always thought Bobby Russell didnt get the credit he deserved, got it in the neck from the boo boys time and time again!! Him and Cooper were great to watch together!!

I still think that team along with the Dortmund Team were the best sides ive watched at 'Well !! Always a buzz going to the games as on our game we could beat anybody!!

Happy Days!!

I was only a wee boy then. I remember checking teletext to see what the full-time score was. I'd never heard of the away goals rule and was gutted when my mum (I think) explained it to me. I went to bed in a right sulk!