Spl,sfl.sfa Joint Statement On Reconstruction

Brazilian

If the SFL teams have the balls to tell them to get stuffed, the SPL2 would be a pretty small league.

Be better if the SPL teams that voted no set up their own league with the SFL, and leave the other 3 or 4 SPL teams to play on their own.

The thing is I think the NO votes were a PR stunt to make way for this. It's a stitch up of the highest order.

Is it time to start up the protest again?

How about this SPL board

SPL - Rangers and Celtic

First Division - Rest of the SPL and six from the First Division

Pyramid system thereafter

sounds a hundred times better than that pish document you put out...I need to go lie down...wallbash.gif

Not a new suggestion but a very accurate one, this is the only way to protect our game the way things are going so I reckon we all should get writing to our clubs asking them to back this proposal :thumbup:

You're mental if you believe that.

if Motherwell bite the dust for me the whole of Scottish football bites the dust cause Motherwell is my everything Scottish football wise, we have been financially on the edge for forever now and if it tips us over the edge the only way i'll be watching games is on old copies of football manager and youtube

if ranger parachuting into the first division is what it takes to stabilise the club and the leagues then I'm fine with it, they won't be in the SPL for at least a season so the other no old firm can change the voting to suit

first division clubs will benifit its win win for everyone except the Spartans!

no guarantee they will be straight back up either.. first division isn't as easy as that especially with a major team rebuilding job to do

the whole not buying your season ticket because of this is more disturbing than anything to come out of rangers, and the talk of SPL bullying the FL... umm "do this or we wont buy season tickets.." no difference

everyone's a c**t in Scottish football, everyone's a c**t in football worldwide... the debt that some of the EPL teams have is a crime itself

eveyones a c**t best thing to is to support your team or don't, and by your team i mean the guys on the field trying to there job, no wonder jennings is offski

• Like 2

Wrong rangers share still exists as a 'club' they don't exist

But that's just smoke and mirrors

What's went on this past week is truly disgusting and the fact that MFC have a seat on the board of the SPL sickens me

It is a truly vile tactic that has played out today

Threatening the majority of league football in Scotland whilst continuing to ignore the majority of football fans all for the sake of the corrupt Rangers pound

they are still sfa members which makes them a club.

Sky have to be behind this. I suspect they have said they will stand by the current deal if the Sevoc are away for at most 1 season. Any longer and they renegotiate or scrap the deal altogether. Motherwell could afford the impact of loss of revenue from the Sevco support. They and all clubs but Celtic would be screwed without the TV money..

Were it not for that sevco would start over again in the 3rd div.

Motherwell Football Club simply must come out and clarify their position in this (Aberdeen have reiterated their stance that Rangers should apply for the SFL like every other club).

If it turns out that our club is actively involved in this, then they can go fuck themselves.

Jay totally agree with everything you've said since this broke today. I've added a mew 'Straight Question to the Board' thread to see if they will respond. (took a while for anything to happen on the last one)

If we don't hear anything we can talk about friendly pitch invasions, smoke bombs or crap pies and see if it stirs them - any of those three usually do the trick.

no guarantee they will be straight back up either.. first division isn't as easy as that especially with a major team rebuilding job to do

Yeah, but if the finish fourth they'll get a couple of accomodating desicions to take them through the play offs. :nod:

From document supposedly sent to SFL clubs....

5. RANGERS TERMINATED OR SUSPENDED

•Complete financial meltdown

The fact that is coming from our supposed independent govering body is nothing sort of a full blown utter disgrace!!!

I've had enough of this crap, really!! The SFA, SPL, SFL and Rangers football club can all go to hell!!

If this comes to pass I WILL HAVE NO ASSOSSIATION WITH SCOTTISH FOOTBALL AT ALL!!!!!! This redifines the term "morally corrupt!"

Hope the SFA (with Campbell Ogilive, one of the culprits of the EBT scheme on their board) are proud of themselves!

So it appears Rangers are going to get away scot free for all their wrong doings. The SPL have not kicked them out, Rangers put themselves out with their liquidation. All thats happened is that the SPL have said you aint getting back in this season, with the apparent knowledge that restructuring is going to happen to save their arses.

If all these rumours are confirmed then i am finnished with football in this country. Not much point putting money into a corrupt system where there is only one outcome that the authorities are happy with. Not that the clubs themselves are worried about that as the TV monies and corporate are more important than the ordinary jo bloggs, who just wants to watch a competitve game in a fair and honest league.

Youve got to wonder about the circumstances surrounding Rangers finnishing 2nd this season, and thus getting the higher prize money. Was matches rigged? Throw in the media supressing certain information, and youve really got to wonder if this so called entertainment is worth our money?

:wallbash: guilty until proven innocent

so our OF led media come up with propoganda to sell papers and rangers season ticketys and we all jump to their tune cos it must be true...the media tell us so :wallbash:

A statement from the SFL read: "The Scottish Football League can confirm that no agreement has been reached between the SFL and any other body regarding the position of Rangers Newco in the First Division. Consultation will continue to take place, primarily with our clubs, as previously advised."

I'm 20 years old. I've been a Motherwell fan through thick and thin for the best part of 17 years (plus the stuff I cannae mind from before that).

I have been an MFC season ticket holder for 14 of these years.

As much as I love MFC, if this goes through, I may leave Scottish football entirely, and focus my football interest in other leagues.

Is this really what the SFL want? The abandonment of teams by young fans, as there is no way to break the stranglehold, even if proven to have been gained by cheating, of the Ex Firm?

Bring on the thousands of bigots. Watch the faithful youths of smaller teams walk away, as they are sick of being crushed under the bootheel of the Ex Firm. And not in terms of results. The results are bad, the cheating is the limit.

• Like 3

From P&B allegedly the word on the wire that MJ in a meeting with the Kilmarnock supporters let slip that Celtic have been throwing their weight around re the 11-1 voting rights at recent SPL meetings. Possibility of long legal action against clubs and making things difficult for clubs who attempt to change the vote, seems SPL clubs are backing down on this as well.

When the SFA came out and hammered Rangers for doing something that is only worsened by Match Fixing I thought we had a new beginning for Scottish Football. We finally had an FA that had the baws to stand up for the sport of Football.

Then when the SPL clubs came out one after the other and stated that they'd have heard the rally cry from their fans that Brand New Club FC should be treated the same as if they were any other club.

I then thought, when Motherwell decided to take it to the fans to decide, the guys who in the end will be there long after Sky go bust or when Rangers (Brand New Club FC) and Celtic get their 10 year wish and move into some super duper league we were onto something really special with the Society....

I was right we are.... shame it wasn't the great change though. More things change, the more they stay the same. The Board of Motherwell FC - well at least our Chairmen knew this was in the offering from the start. Th(i/ese) bastards have lied to us from the fucking off.

Said it when it first broke that we needed Rangers - why should I buy a membership in the 'Well Society when the money would be better spent at Brand New FC - since there survival matters more than anything?