Spl,sfl.sfa Joint Statement On Reconstruction

Brazilian

I would quite like to see flows post or at least section 3 of it put out as an official press release. Not really to assure motherwell fans, but such a 'for the avoidance of doubt' press release would really stir up a hornets nest. Particularly if accompanied by some official dissaproval of the document, the authors& the channels it was released in.

I would quite like to see flows post or at least section 3 of it put out as an official press release. Not really to assure motherwell fans, but such a 'for the avoidance of doubt' press release would really stir up a hornets nest. Particularly if accompanied by some official dissaproval of the document, the authors& the channels it was released in.

Exactly this.

From the Sunday Mail. Here

Looks like they'll get expelled then. That way they'll then come back into the League clean.

It's time we all got behind the Spartans bid and say Fuck off to the SFA and Rangers.

Spartans would be a welcome addition

Rangers/sevco5088 should have to apply for the 3rd division vacancy just like any other club

Looks like Rod Petrie has some serious explaining to do

said as much yesterday but our club seems to operate a policy of working with these idiots and not speaking out against them

we've been turned over in the recent past and always choose the polite route, something I dare say that has contributed to getting us a seat at the top table

sadly now that we're at the top table, the club is getting damaged by association with these incompetents.

I agree with that policy in principal but sometimes you need to break ranks and stand up for your own business/club

on another note I shudder at the thought of Regan stepping in and resolving this, he has already indicated he thinks we need to retain Rangers in whatever form

Our silence had started to look incriminating, so well done Flow for clarifying a few points.

Maybe, just maybe, when we sweep these clowns (Regan, Doncaster etc) out of positions of authority and replace them with honest members who only want the best for Scottish football, will we make inroads to our national game.

Heads should ROLL for this!

I've just read two columns in today's Sunday Mail and I have to shake my head in disbelief. It serves me right for reading the Sunday Mail but anyways:

Craig Burley - surely demoting Rangers a division and having them build up their team from scratch is enough punishment without sending them to Division 3 is enough. Actually Craig, this isn't about punishing the Oldco anymore. The Oldco punishment will be dealt with in due course. This is about the Newco and applying to play football. Any other new team would have to start in league football in division 3 and if we are letting them in the league that is where the must begin. As for saying the first division teams are mad for not wanting to play them - actually they aren't because they will make much more money by being in the SPL and if they want to go up letting Newco in is just hampering their chances. But the biggy is it aint about punishment so your column in its entirity is shit.

Hugh Keevins - We won't sell out for our 30 pieces of silver but we would for 40 or 50. No, I don't think so Hugh. THese clubs have a grasp on reality - they don't budget for Rangers being in their league and they don't want them there next year or the year after as that stifles their chances of moving upwards. they will get a financial benefit one year, but it should be in 2014/15. But if they are only getting the benefit for one year then they might as well not piss off their entire fanbase while they are doing it and send them to the third. So your column is shit too.

said as much yesterday but our club seems to operate a policy of working with these idiots and not speaking out against them

we've been turned over in the recent past and always choose the polite route, something I dare say that has contributed to getting us a seat at the top table

sadly now that we're at the top table, the club is getting damaged by association with these incompetents.

I agree with that policy in principal but sometimes you need to break ranks and stand up for your own business/club

on another note I shudder at the thought of Regan stepping in and resolving this, he has already indicated he thinks we need to retain Rangers in whatever form

He should be getting kicked out never mind stepping in !!!