Steelmen Forever

Jay

• 5 weeks later...

My wee mate's Dad has been working on a project for Celtic which just went live on their site this morning.

http://www.celticfc.net/pools/ticpick

I think it'd be something that'd work pretty well for Steelmen Forever but with a smaller prize pool.

I'd gamble more often if I thought my money was being split between the club and whoever is lucky enough to win. I could probably justify my gambling to the other half with this as well!! evilgrin.gif

• 4 months later...

Sunday Brunch with Johnny Gahagan

A series of Club events will take place at Fir Park in the New Year as part of the Steelmen Forever drive.

The Centenary Suite at Fir Park is set to become the venue for 'Well fans looking for a fry up, good company and a cool beer.

The first will be a "SUNDAY BRUNCH WITH JOHN GAHAGAN" on Sunday 24th February at 12.30pm.

If you've seen fans favourite John in action before, you'll understand why this is an ALL ADULT event. He leaves little to the imagination; it's certainly not for the feint hearted!

Further 'Sunday Brunch' events will see Q & A sessions with the Motherwell-minded greats as well as guest appearances to be announced on the club's official website.

Tickets cost just £20 and are available from the Ticket office. To book, call us on 01698 338062 or email diane.harvey@motherwellfc.co.uk.

I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't seen Johnny Gahagan before. I saw him before and found him very funny indeed and £20 is a good price. I hope there is a good turn out for this because after all it's for a good cause.

• 1 month later...

might have been a slow start

but along with quite a few other ideas being delivered for fundraisers, the newly re-launched Well Lotto now has its own site https://www.welllotto.co.uk/

with various options to purchase, including one off for one week, or over a couple of weeks, or repeating payments,

Offical site announces it here

Previous well lotto members will receive details by mail

So I'm sitting waiting patiently for my login details to let me in and sort out some extra entries for the family

but if anyone has not used it before , I think they can just register and join in immediately

I think its an easy way to put a few quid towards the club every month, with the added chance of a wee return.