Bbc Reporting Scotland

El Grew

Don't know if anyone else noticed it but BBC were live from Celtic Park last night - interviewing Murder McLeod and they were live from Tannadice tonight interviewing Peter Houston however they were not even at FP on Tuesday night never mind live!! The biggest game in Motherwell's history, the Champions League, the premier European competition and they all but ignored it. Oh but run up to their darlings at Dundee Utd for the Europa League. F*cking disgrace and yet another example of their p*ish coverage for us.

IMO the club should make an official protest or consider banning the b*stards from FP. And its time their licence was pulled! :angry: :angry: :angry:

At least the BBC mentioned it, STV didnt utter a word on Wednesday nights program...not 1 word!! I was so disgusted i went on a rant to STV enquiries line, My long winded email was replied to today saying that

"The reason we didn't cover it last night was that we didn't have access to any footage for the match and as far as we are aware it wasn't filmed. As such we felt from an editorial point of view that we couldn't cover the story.

Ive once again written a pissed off response to this and i think i might have mentioned Rahman's Celtic Bias......ooops i'm getting a bit carried away!!

The coverage our club has received from the broadcasters in this country has always been pitiful but even for the Scottish media this is a new low.

Motherwell playing qualifying fixture for the premier European competition for the first time in it's history and they blank it. Shouldn't really come as a surprise though and nor should it be a surprise that they've covered Dundee Utd in the Europa League two nights later because unfortunately, we are an unfashionable club in the eyes of the media whilst Dundee Utd are seen as part of the fabric of Scottish Football, so it's a no brainer in their eyes.

It really is disgraceful, especially considering we're entering a potentially difficult season for Scottish Football. You'd think they'd afford some level of coverage to all it's European representatives, but apparantely not.

Shocking.

We could go on to qualify for the group stages and it would get mentioned in passing whilst everyone talks up the latest Rangers signing. That's just how things are in Scotland, and it'll never change.

I personally avoid all phone-ins and media, relying on Firparkcorner.com, the official site, here and MFCTV for my Motherwell news. Fuck the rest.

Don't know if anyone else noticed it but BBC were live from Celtic Park last night - interviewing Murder McLeod and they were live from Tannadice tonight interviewing Peter Houston however they were not even at FP on Tuesday night never mind live!! The biggest game in Motherwell's history, the Champions League, the premier European competition and they all but ignored it. Oh but run up to their darlings at Dundee Utd for the Europa League. F*cking disgrace and yet another example of their p*ish coverage for us.

IMO the club should make an official protest or consider banning the b*stards from FP. And its time their licence was pulled! :angry: :angry: :angry:

according to my radio they were live from teh 'ark on 810MW on Tuesday mate???

The sports section on Reporting Scotland hasn't been worth bothering about for years. It's all just Celtic and Rangers stories every day. Also that idiot David Currie that's on there seems to think of himself as being a top comedian.

Don't know about being a comedian, but he certainly gives Sean Batty a run for his money in the campness stakes at least.