Motherwell Vs Levante Discussion Thread

David

just a gut feeling

(ok might not sell tickets for the south stand but in my view that's for away fans)

:lol:

"Reckon it'll be a sell-out."

"Well, not the South Stand as usually that's for away fans."

So, in other words, given the South Stand holds about 4,000 or something, by "sell out" you mean we might end up with 9,000 odds (ie. not a sell out)?

I think we will do well to get over 7000. I sincerely hope we do. But tbh Levante as good a team as they will no doubt be - are not a household name. If we got Liverpool - it would have been a sell out.

Still if we can get combined crowd of 16,000+ at an average of £20+ - still £300k+ in gate receipts and hospitality that we would not have got were we not in Europe. Then we have the group stage games to add in :nod:

Anyone in the know whether we have got any form of TV deal with the spanish?

1345578723[/url]' post='356617']

Sadly, making this game will be impossible for me (Will be the first Euro Tie that I've not been to home or away)

Gutted. :(

Thought that 'decorator' chap was the one and only to hold the title at being at every European fixture we've played? He was even in Albania - I've seen the pictures! Not many pictures from Athens mind... He lost his camera on a binge with shock horror, a Rangers Oldco fan laugh.gif

Thought that 'decorator' chap was the one and only to hold the title at being at every European fixture we've played? He was even in Albania - I've seen the pictures! Not many pictures from Athens mind... He lost his camera on a binge with shock horror, a Rangers Oldco fan laugh.gif

Once again, I've worded myself horribly laugh1.gif

I mean Ties only. So, Not home and away, just home or away in a specific tie :P.... Forgot about Llanelli though wallbash.gif

Julianthelondoncabbie has been to every Euro away tie bar one I'm sure.