Motherwell Vs Levante Discussion Thread

David

Can I just point out that a £5 only drop from Adult to concession is fucking terrible, when adult is as high as £25.

For games like this, I'd rather they didn't even offer it, as offer such a derisory amount for a discount.

In this day and age £5.00 is a hell of a lot to some folk on a limited budget. It could easily be the difference between being able to and not being able to. Not every fan earns megabucks.

Incidentally Hearts are charging their fans £45 full whack for the Liverpool game.

• Like 1

In this day and age £5.00 is a hell of a lot to some folk on a limited budget. It could easily be the difference between being able to and not being able to. Not every fan earns megabucks.

Who's going to spend £20 on a football match ticket if they're on such a limited budget that £5 is a hell of a lot of money? Hardly any. StipeIsGod, as with everyone else, knows that not every fan earns megabucks. That was the point he was making.

• Like 1

Disagree with StipeisGod, £25 for a Europa League playoff game against a team that plays the like of Barcelona & Real Madrid over a season is pretty spot on IMO. This discount may only be £5, but what do you expect them to take it down to?? Especially when times are as hard as they are.

Some people just love a moan.

Incidentally Hearts are charging their fans £45 full whack for the Liverpool game.

Very much a glamour tie but surprised they are charging that much. If the first tie is at Tynecastle, I think they will fill the ground no problem at all. Second leg at home might result in some empty seating at those prices.

Is that accurate or internet rumours?

My Hearts mate at work told me yesterday he paid £35 for his.

yeah just the usual internet spin on things depending on point of view

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120814/european-ticket-deadline-looming_2241384_2880879

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Platinum: Adult - £45; O65, U18, FTE - £30; U12 - £20.

Gold: Adult - £40; O65, U18, FTE - £26; U12 - £15.

Silver: Adult - £35; O65, U18, FTE - £23; U12 - £15.

Bronze: Adult - £30; O65, U18, FTE - £21; U12 - £15.

Sorry to be pedantic but UEFA are correct, there are 24 hrs in each day, so using the 24 hr clock to avoid am/pm confusion 24:00 hrs is perfectly valid.

I'm with Cakes on this one. 2359 is the last minute of the day followed by the first minute of the next, being 0000. 2400 implies that there is for some reason an extra minute stuck in there. If people have confusion over when 2359 and 0000 are, then the time is the least of their worries