Motherwell Vs Levante Discussion Thread

David

For all the folk about to start blaming the gaffer, blaming his team selection, his tactics, blaming Higdon for not being able to jump, blaming Humphrey for being shite, blaming Hutchy for being sent off etc etc etc.... leave it out please!

So, basically, don't discuss anything on a discussion board?

I blame the gaffer, his team selection, his tactics, Higdon for not being able to jump, Humphrey for being shite and Hutchy for being sent off ..:ph34r: BTW I also thought the ball boys moved the ball about better tonight than the Motherwell team.

Touché! thumbup.gif

on my way back from the game. I know technically they are better and higher calibre players but I felt the tactics were wrong. To play high halls to Higdon with the two centre backs and holding midfielder who were all taller than him was a bit ridiculous. The play it wide and get the crosses in was as tedious as it was predictable, who is gonna finish them? I think McCall realised this and went to playing the usual, tippy tappy non penetrative football that is so infuriating at times. Usual defesive lapses and zero cutting edge means the tie was over before it started

Sorry if im being negative but that's how I feel about it, I wasn't massively impressed by levante, just as I wasn't with pana. It is the lack of cutting edge that will see us struggle this year.

All I can say is thank fuck we're out of Europe as we just don't have what it takes to play sides like these. Tonight was painful to watch as it was a mere training exercise for Levante.

And for all those having a go at the linesman for the first goal I suggest look a bit closer to home. You play til the whistle and we failed to do that so no one to blame but ourselves...again.