Dundee Vs Motherwell..

Well 4 Europe

that was a woeful performance and line up today

Delighted with the result, a lot of credit to a couple of individuals in earning the points

very grateful to Randolph for keeping us in it, McCall took, way too long, to react when Motherwell were little more than spectators in the first half.

Hately is one of the fittest and best players we've had in recent years but he doesnt fit into our midfield in anyway

Omar Daley, I dont think deserves a squad place let alone game time over others who work hard and show more desire and capability in a Motherwell jersey, every player occasionally gives away possession but he just laughs and smiles as if it doesnt matter

the second Sub' really surprised me as I dint think Adam was struggling,(apart from losing man and goal!) but thanks to Henriks drive we got in front, so well done Stuart and the players for sorting out a terrific three points, just seemed to do it the very hard way

• Like 1

Enjoyable game to watch but we pulled it out the fire today after failing to settle for much of the 1st half.

Great to be top of the league another week but if we don't find a replacement for Jennings, I think we may struggle against the stronger teams in the league. The midfield was non-existent for much of today.

Higdon motm, followed by Randolph. Praise to Ojamaa for having a telling impact from the bench.