Motherwell Vs Celtic Discussion Thread

David

For me take out Kerr and Cummins both ripped apart in last 2 games. I'd also drop Hump and Henrik.

------------------- Randolph ------------------

Harley ------- Hutch ------ Ramsden ----- Hammell

Omar ------- Las ---------- Law ---------- Francois-Angol

------------------Higgy ---------- Murphy --------------

Hope for the best but fear the worst.

(wellfan 47)

Hump ,should have not started at ibrox , he gave away the ball to easy , both goals we gave away were shocking against a 3rd division side was so bad, but we gave them too much respect , should av kicked them up and down the park from the word go! never here the end on this ,for svco fans are smarting like feck now , hate em more than ever now :dash2:

Lets get stuck right into the smellick now prove to us well fans they av the bottle to do it ! no more fecking around against old firm :wank:

Whatever blows your hair back I guess. I'm as disappointed as any about us losing the game last night, and the manner in which we did so, but I'm not going to lose the place about it and act unreasonably.

We've consistently finished in the upper half of the table despite our record against the Old Firm, so I'm happy enough as far as the big picture goes.

I don't even want to think what this place will be like if we lose to Celtic this weekend...

"Act unreasonably"?

Aye, ok.

Our record against Rangers is awful but its not because of the managers loyalties. His record against Celtic is just as bad!

Im afraid to say it, but just dont think enough of our players have that big game winning mentality.

The manager has to take responsibility for team selection and substitutions but not sure what he can do to change that.

"Act unreasonably"?

Aye, ok.

Yeah. I consider posts like these to be unreasonable;

I won't now be back at firpark untill that Rangers bastard McCall is gone.Oh aye and that Airdrie bastard Black as well.

The facts are we are top of the league despite McCall, not because of him. Sooner he takes his wee ginger mullet off to Ibrox for good the better. He will not be disappointed by this shambles, watch out for Super Sally getting a special handshake at the end

Agent McCall strikes again

• Like 1

We're 7/2 with hills to win but is it worth trying to recoup recent losses? We are nearly even money with a goal start?? Any better odds elsewhere?

I'm not going anywhere near a bookies for a month after last night's debacle. Was nearly as confident as that Sellick guy that put 9 grand on them to beat St J. Also had your confidence at lording it around Larky teasing the bluenoses - need to face the music now :blush:

I never got back till 11 last night and couldn't face it today same as you! I'll pluck up the courage after going to the bookies to bet higdon anytime scorer at 11/2 and a pint in Allan's,, to face the wrath and take it on the chin after that cos I wouldn't have missed them IF we had got a result or even put on a show! Feckin dreading it tho:((

Last chance salloon? I've said that many times before and will no doubt say it again but a feckin cert is that I WON'T be back greyskull and that's a certainty. Bigoted, hateful, jealous, moronic, brain dead, smelly, ugly feckers and dob's The other annoying thing was watching the amount of dobs that got the train to Coatbridge and Motherwell from central after the game! They must be Hens with train fare:(( still we would make about a quarter of a million last night so at Least we got something from them.

Randolph

Hateley Hutch Ramsden Hammell

Ojamaa Carswell Lasley Law Murphy

Higdon

I can't see McCall playing two up front against Celtic on Saturday.

That Carswell slot could be filled by Kerr as well I'd imagine. Or Ramsden with Cummins starting.

I will be most unhappy if Hateley is anywhere but RB.

I hope Cummins sits this one out.

i think humps should be played upfront he cant cross the ball put ojamma on the right he can beat players cross the ball and has a bit of invention about him

against the manky mob id go with

randy

kerr hutchy cummings hammell

ramsden

ojamma lasley law

humps higgy

with other teams id have murphy on the left instead of ramsden as a sittin midfieder

I reckon we'll be looking at a line-up something like this:

Randolph

Kerr - Hutch - Ramsden - Hammell

Hateley

Humphrey - Law - Lasley - Murphy

Higdon

No idea what the score will be, it depends entirely on which version of each team turns up. The fans are definitely owed a performance after Wednesday's debacle though, so fingers crossed we get it.

I'm a little unsure of what sort of team will be set out to play Celtic tomorrow.

As I mentioned on the Rangers thread in the immediate aftermath of the game on Wednesday I think it may be a good thing that we have a high profile match so soon after Ibrox. I'm not niave enough to expect the players will have felt the defeat as keenly as many 'Well fans have but I'm sure there will be a professional pride about them to try to put things right as much as they can.

So whoever gets the nod I expect a much more lively and tuned in display than on Wednesday.

The natural reaction when licking ones wounds is to go back to look to protect what we have, re-group and then look to re-build but as has been said already Celtic have plenty experience of wearing us down and getting what they need so I think I would far rather see us try to take things to them rather than try to play it cagey and then be lose one late on when there's little time to do anything about it.

Pretty much everyone expects us to lose anyway. Just get fucked in about them from the start and see where we go.