If You Could Change One Result...

BarnsleyFCFan

And we finished in third, 5 points behind, despite not winning any of the last 3 games. Best chance ever, that's my point, never happen again IMO

Was actually just four pints behind MJ which makes it all the worse when you consider only 1 from the last six points on offer! Table

Was actually just four pints behind MJ which makes it all the worse when you consider only 1 from the last six points on offer! Table

Mind playing tricks on me, Look at the bottom of the table, Partick beat us 3 times, St Johnstone 3 times IIRC and Raith took a draw in 2nd last game. Still shake my head looking at that. :doh:

The 2011 Cup Final is an obvious one but I'd go for the 2002-03 semi final against Rangers.

Not only did we deserve to win the match but I have no doubts whatsoever that if we had won that match we would have won the Final against Dundee.

Clarkson missed a glorious chance to put us 3-1 up right on half time.

Mind playing tricks on me, Look at the bottom of the table, Partick beat us 3 times, St Johnstone 3 times IIRC and Raith took a draw in 2nd last game. Still shake my head looking at that. :doh:

Raith Rovers equalized in the last minute with a superb free kick from Hetherston.

One of the great kick in the baws, that one!