Scottish Cup Draw

Iain7_mfc

Drawing Sevco would almost certainly mean an early exit, as I can’t see us ever beating that mob again (home or away). Sadly, they could field a team of under 12s and they would still hump us.

This. Plus, for me, even if we did beat them at home, it wouldn't make up for the last defeat. That was a unique set of circumstances where stuffing them would have been particularly sweet.

I'd take any of the places I've not been away, or anyone at home, preferably not partick thistle or SPL side though.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Ross County

Turriff United

Dumbarton

Forfar Athletic or Nairn County

or Greenock Morton

Cowdenbeath

Queen of the South

or Arbroath

Stenhousemuir or Berwick Rangers

or Bonnyrigg Rose

Elgin City

Remaining teams:

Celtic

Hibs

Inverness

Aberdeen

St. Johnstone

Killie

Ross County

Hearts

Dundee United

St Mirren

Dundee

Dumfermline

Livingston

Hamilton

Falkirk

Rangers

Elgin

Turriff

Dumbarton

Airdrie/Raith

Queens Park/Stranraer

Partick

Forfar/Nairn

Albion/Morton

Cowdenbeath

Queen of the South

Deveronvale

Arbroath/Inverurie

Ayr

Stenhousemuir/Berwick

Brechin/Bonnyrigg

I would likeTurriff, Bonnyrigg, Nairn, or Inverurie

I would likeTurriff, Bonnyrigg, Nairn, or Inverurie

Not Inverurie again!!

Was it the 5th attempt it went ahead last time? I had arranged to go to all but one of the games, nightmare. The most ridiculous part being it went ahead on arguably the worst weather and road conditions of the lot!!

Not Inverurie again!!

Was it the 5th attempt it went ahead last time? I had arranged to go to all but one of the games, nightmare. The most ridiculous part being it went ahead on arguably the worst weather and road conditions of the lot!!

Topper of a night out though! (I'm biased as my mate stays in Inverurie so had free digs)

even the ball came home :whistling:

FootballHibsInverurie158_zps0a5e38f1.jpg

:laugh:

The fella at our coach hirer... "I've 2 buses stuck in the snow at Newmains and you want me to take you to Inverurie?"

"Hell Yeah" the reply.

They got us there with no problems and we had it right off. Don't think I've been as brahms and liszt at a football match as I was that night.

• Like 1

:lol:

Fuck sake, regardless of who we got folk some on here would have moaned like fuck. They're Aberdeen, not the Brazil side of the 1970's, we're more than capable of going up there and turning them over. Shoud take up a decent crowd for what's a good away day.

We can also hardly complain about the draw either which has been kind in recent years, we had fairly simple run to the cup final a few years ago and had an even easier one last year which we somehow made an arse of.

As long as it's not moved for telly I'm happy, chance to get revenge for last season. Bring it on.