Inverness Away

Stuarty

Got to disagree. I saw him last January at Tanadice where he started the game and he should have been hooked at half time, he was that bad. Eventually went off after 61 minutes.

I saw enough that day to realise how poor he was I'm afraid.

Yeah, I'd add the Tynecastle game last boxing day to that list. Didn't lift a finger defensively that day and, coupled with Hateley having a complete howler, left Templeton free reign down our right flank. He's a player who from what I've seen, seems to put more into the game as a sub than he does when he's on from the start. Or maybe it's just that he has completely hot and cold days.

Yeah, I'd add the Tynecastle game last boxing day to that list. Didn't lift a finger defensively that day and, coupled with Hateley having a complete howler, left Templeton free reign down our right flank. He's a player who from what I've seen, seems to put more into the game as a sub than he does when he's on from the start. Or maybe it's just that he has completely hot and cold days.

I singled out Stephen Hughes that day as the weak link. Although hately had an absolute 'mare too, and got ripped to shreds.

He visibly can't be arsed. End of.

I feel aggrieved I'm paying season ticket money and it's going towards paying him. Pittodrie is genuinely the only time I've seen him play and he's been interested in more than one passage of play the full game.

I personally think that he's a player who really needs to be in the thick of the action where the ball is and I think thats why he looks a bit disinterested out on the flanks

I've seen him playing for the u20's a few times and when he's been played through the middle, he genuinely looked a different player to what you see most Saturdays. Looking for the ball and taking players on would you believe. Just my opinion mind!!