Motherwell V Ross County 08/12/12

myteam

Apparently we're returning the favour and paying for the ross county fans buses which is a nice gesture by the club.

Expecting a bit of a shitfest on saturday tbh hopefully we come out the traps flying at home for once and get an early lead

I am really looking forward to this and I think we will start a good run with a victory here. A convincing 3-0 victory!

We do need a lot of positive atmosphere and support for the team which they more than deserve after the last 3 away games and in preparation for the replay against Broon's mob!

derek adams knows the motherwell fans only too well - he'll be telling his team to sit in, park the bus and keep the ball - frustrate the home fans!!

he KNOWS the motherwell fans will get on the back of the players and he also knows (as its plain to see) that we struggle to break teams down when they sit in

its no coincidence we perform better away from home where there is less pressure and a positive vocal support and the other team feels the pressure to attack and we work best at then hitting teams on the counter

i'd love us to win - but it aint going to be easy

We are a better side than them- of that I have no doubt, but the same was true when Dundee came here. I really can't see us losing but it could be another frustrating low-score draw. My only hope is that if we take the lead, McCall realises we are not strong enough at the back to defend it and let's us go for a second. If that happens it could be comfortable, but that's rarely the way for the 'Well.