St Mirren Vs Motherwell

Dave87

Another taste of Friday night football for us, our first time away from home though I believe..

St mirren away is never straight forward for us, but with our cracking away record this season I reckon we might just finally give them a bit of a roasting on their patch.

I'll go for

Randolph, Hateley, Hammell, Hutchy, Cummins, Las, Law, Murphy, Humphrey, Higdon & Ojamaa.

St mirren 1 - 4 Motherwell (Murphy, Higdon x 2, Humphrey)

I've seen us scudded a few times in Paisley over the last 4 or 5 years but I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. With it being just along the motorway and with the novelty of Friday night fitba I reckon we'll take a good crowd.

2 - 0 to us. Higdon and Humphrey.

Not on ESPN. Moved to the Friday night "at the request of both clubs".

Have St Mirren any female members on their board?

"Your gawn Christmas shopping on Saturday whither ye like it or no"

"Whit aboot the Motherwell gem?"

"We'll fix that"

• Like 2

Interesting choice playing on "black Friday" when a lot of folk traditionally go out for a drink after clocking off.

Could either be a pretty good crowd, pretty poor crowd, or the folk who can't make it are cancelled out by those who decide to go for the novelty (or can't always make Saturday games). Think that's all bases covered! :lol:

I think I might go. Quite an easy one to get to by car, and I always think there's a bit of magical about evening games under the floodlights!

It's not too bad getting parked, but can take a while to get back on to the main road after the game.

Come off at st James roundabout (exit after airport) take the 1st exit, follow the road round, through a set of lights, and turn right at the next set of lights, then right again travelling back the way you came parallel to the main road. Stadium is a short walk from there, that road swings to the left and the ground is about 400m from there.