Motherwell V Ict

Dazzer

About time we started the build up chat for the weekends six pointer.

After last weeks disapointment, nice to see the lads bounce back and give ICT a real humping ala earlier in the season.

Would like to see the same shape this week, although we lost last week, we created enough chances to win by a country mile.

Same team this week, give them a chance to right the wrongs from last weekend.

Motherwell 3 ICT 1

Their defence is murder. Meekings, raven, warren, shinnie. Zero pace and we should cause them plenty problems.

How many goals will we concede is the big question. It would be a huge boost if we could put a few clean sheets together.

RandyHateley hutchy cummins hammellHigginbotham carswell law zaineHigdon Ojamaa

Home record isn't that special v them, very unusual we beat them twice at home in the same season. They've had quite a disheartening run recently and I said on 29th December I thought they'd end in the bottom six, if we can win on Saturday I think that is where there one way ticket will be to. Can see it going either way but with the games running out I think any winner on Saturday will be in the top six.

1360869482[/url]' post='373719']

Who replaces Las is biggest dilemma...

Bring in Higgy2 which would probably mean slight change of shape.

Move Hately to midfield (if fit) and play Saunders or Devlin at RB keeping same shape.

Keep taking the tablets... Both nowhere near ready for first team action never mind starting berths.

Home record isn't that special v them, very unusual we beat them twice at home in the same season. They've had quite a disheartening run recently and I said on 29th December I thought they'd end in the bottom six, if we can win on Saturday I think that is where there one way ticket will be to. Can see it going either way but with the games running out I think any winner on Saturday will be in the top six.

Amazed they're second as they have been one of the worst sides we have played this season. Score early and I can see another riot on the cards.

4-1 us. Higgy (x2), Law and Ojamaa with ours.

What about our record against them, it's pretty decent or is it only records that are against us that matter yes.gif.

6-2 Motherwell with another Higdon hat-trick. Easy meat.

Despite the fact that we won comfortably on paper at least in our previous two matches, the scoreline flattered us both times, especially the Fir Park encounter. I don't think we'll be as fortunate this time and will come a cropper.

Powderpuff midfield to be overrun, leaky defence to keep on leaking

And that's why I think we will come a cropper.

Inverness will steamroller us in midfield and our generous defence will present them with a few gifts which they'll duly take.

Despite the fact that we won comfortably on paper at least in our previous two matches, the scoreline flattered us both times, especially the Fir Park encounter. I don't think we'll be as fortunate this time and will come a cropper.

I don't think that is true about the game in Inverness. We should have been more up than we were at the break and after they pulled one back we were the dominant force again.

Remember the last time ICT came to Fir Park our starting 11 had no Stevie Hammell, no Simon Ramsden, no Shaun Hutchinson, no Jamie Murphy, no Henrik Ojamaa and had three teenagers in the back 4(including the much maligned Fraser Kerr) and the recently punted Jonathan Page and we still ran out 4-1 winners.

So I don't think we should be handing the 3 points over to Inverness just yet, their defence is fucking rank rotten as well and we've been in good form at Fir Park of late picking up 10 points from a possible 12 and scoring 12 in the process. They aren't in great form at the minute so we have every chance on Saturday.

Powderpuff midfield to be overrun, leaky defence to keep on leaking, Randy to play another blinder to no avail, and ICT to win handily, 3-0 with Foran on the scoresheet

For a minute there I thought you were MJC until I seen his post immediately afterwards :lol:

Nonsense. No way will it be 3-0!

We played fairly well last week a actually overall.

Prediction - We will concede 1-1 or 2-1 our favour. Carswell in for Las and no other changes.

Carswell played last week so we need one other change at least!!

Not been to a game in what seems like ages and I'm actually not overly excited bout this game.

Can't believe it's 3rd v 2nd clash either. Only change for me will be McHugh in to partner Higdon and Henrik moved wide left I think.