Ross County V Motherwell

Yabba's Turd

Thanks Yabba,

I have a feeling that we will turn out a good performance against these guys, its back to the away game tactics, pretty much play the same as Dundee Utd did against us in terms of counter attack!

Most will think, we are there for the beating, we thought that against an ICT team on fire at there place, same with these guys.

lose encounter, but Motherwell to win by the odd goal.

Ross county 1 Motherwell 2

I feel we are under a bit of pressure to take something from this game after the defeat v Killie and especially after Tuesday.

Failure to do so would mean our points haul for 2013 so far, with Celtic on Wednesday, couldn't be construed as anything other than, well...pish!!

I'd play

Randolph

Saunders

Hutchy

Ramsden

Hammell

Higginbotham

Law

Lasley

Angol

McFadden

Higdon

Or the team and formation that started v Aberdeen on Boxing Day, but with Faddy or Higginbotham in for Murphy.

• Like 1

Another tough game but I think we'll win this one in the end. I can see this being the type of game where we're 2-0 and then let them back in it ensuring a nailbiting finish where we're clinging on.

Can't see McFadden starting but I'm sure he'll feature at some point.

A win is a must in this game more so than Utd. Inverness have two losable games at Hearts and Utd coming up and With us having a game in hand to the next 5 teams below them, we can't afford anything else other than a win as chances are we'll loose to Celtic. A potential 5 point cushion going into three away games in March would be nice,

2/3 -1 to us. Think their defence will be easier to break down and Faddy will get mare game time as well i'd imagine,

this is going to be a harder game than most people expect. they will sit in even though they are at home and will make it very difficult for us to break them down.

McCall has already indicated that players who arent up to full speed fitness wise, wont be playing this one as the pitch is too heavy for weary legs - that may well just be him trying to throw Adams off, but who knows.

i think it will be the same team as the other night - with Las coming back in and Carswell going out. (maybe ZFA for Hammy depending on how he is feeling)

play like we did at Killie and we'll win - we created more than enough chances, we just lacked killer instinct in front of goal

• Like 1

I wouldn't put Lasley straight back into the team, I think we have looked far more mobile with Carswell allowing Nicky Law more freedom to push forward and support the attack.

Push Ojamaa wide left with McFadden starting through the middle and drop new Higgy to the bench.

Ojamaa is more likely to hit the bye line before either crossing the ball or driving inside, Higginbotham cuts inside even sooner than Murphy did

I'm anticipating a tricky one but we certainly have it within us to get the three points.

I don't know if I'd be too upset if we came back down the road with a point but with the league as tight as it is, even if it is away from home three has to the be target to keep our noses in front in second, and ease away from as many of the pack as possible.