Aberdeen V Motherwell

SteelmaninOZ

The few extra days recovery time should do the boys the world of good and allow any little niggles to settle. With the chance to secure top six Id expect another motivated performance but given the condition of the pitch I anticipate another scrappy affair much like yesterday. Could go either way but I believe in karma......

I've made it to 6 away games this season and we've won every one of them! Unbelievable stat!

Rugby Park

Dens Park

McDiarmid Park

Tannadice

Easter Road

Tynecastle

On that basis, I really should make the effort to get to Pittodrie; the team clearly need me!

• Like 3

1362321680[/url]' post='375866']

Broon to tell the media hs had the option to sign Faddy but didn't bother, then try take sum credit for us beating celtic. Before we ride his team 3-0 (or even. only 1-0,as long as we win!)

We haven't won 1-0 all season!

Looking forward to what will be our 3rd trip up to EHberdeen this season so far.

I just hope that this time if we're set to win the game we don't throw it away in the 90th minute.

Vague prediction being that if faddy starts we'll be comfortable and hopefully secure a win up there at the 3rd time of asking this season.

3-0 Motherwell.

Higdon, law & faddy with the goals.

Going up on sat unless a major blizzard hits. Im not gonna predict a result cos EVERY single one i've got wrong so far including my Ross County victory my Celtic 5-0 defeat... :laugh: .And the 1-1 draw with Hearts... So i'll just say we wont get beat. :blink:

Prices at the bottom of the piece on Hutchy sums up one of the biggest issues with Scottish football.

£23 for an adult and £17 for a kid above 9 is a disgrace. How does that attract fans from away teams aho have to travel great distances to get there. Surely it's better to charge less and fill the place if you can. People running our game haven't got a clue!

Prices at the bottom of the piece on Hutchy sums up one of the biggest issues with Scottish football.

£23 for an adult and £17 for a kid above 9 is a disgrace. How does that attract fans from away teams aho have to travel great distances to get there. Surely it's better to charge less and fill the place if you can. People running our game haven't got a clue!

they dont care - not many clubs take a decent support up there so they rely on the home support

however, i do agree the prices are fecking shocking - the other side of the coin is that they will argue that they have the expense of coming down to the central belt every other week and they still pay over the odds (flawed argument as Aberdeen have a very big support in the central belt anyway)

Not sure if Aberdeen are likely to line up the way they did against us on boxing day or if Humphrey's likely to be fit for this.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see us go with the same type of shape that allowed us to steamroller them on that occasion.

1362441721[/url]' post='375943']

Naw but they papped us out of two cups last year...

Yip, in arguably the two biggest games between the two sides since they last beat us in the league they have got the better of us. That still angers me to this day, especially last season's Quarter Final when we had potentially a very good chance of reaching the final and even going all the way, yet we blew it and did the same this season.

Anyway that's in the past now, as for Saturday I think we'll get another draw up there, probably with yet another late equaliser for them.

2-2