Euro Game Ticketing

stuwell

Aye its a european game but as Leanne said,we need all the cash we can get! Surely after pulling a team most people have never heard of it would be better to have 7000-8000 at £20 than 5000-6000 at £25. I just can't see anything other than a half empty stadium now

Where's your balancing point though? 7000 at £20 would bring in £140,000...but 6000 at £25 would bring in £150,000. Will an extra fiver stop 1000 people going?? I doubt it....at the very least it's worth the gamble.

As an aside, I think the club should request the Aberdeen game is moved to the following Tuesday or Wednesday. The players will be bloody knackered after that flight back.

If Celtic can postpone a scheduled league fixture to take part in a fucking friendly then we should be allowed to delay this game.

Naw?

totally agree with your sentiment!! I suppose that, as usual, we will just get on with it without making a fuss and play with an exhausted team

£25 for a Euro game is just about right and the concessions for kids/OAPs and family tickets are sensible.

If folks are put off coming to this game at those prices given that most folks have NO chance of getting to Russia, you would have to question if they are REALLY that interested in attending.

I appreciate money is tight for a lot of folks but as mentioned already would £2/3 really change folks minds?

Given that this will be our first competive home game of the season Id be disappointed if we dont get at least 6000/7000 in for this.

its a shame we have aberdeen the following weekend - cant see them agreeing to a switch

why would they? it might get moved to the sunday - but a tues/wed - no way, why would they want to travel down from there at night when they dont need to??

as for the comparison made with Celtic, as much as i think the friendly scenario thing is a load of rubbish and should be binned - its in the rules, they are allowed to do it

if Aberdeen do not agree to the switch - Motherwell should arrange a friendly and play the U20s, letting the 1st team rest - and get round it that way

• Like 4