McManus

Hammell

Lawson

Lasley

Vigurs

McFadden

Sutton

Angol

Experience back line, midfield 3 to hopefully make sure we don't get over run in there. Sutton as focal point to the attack, McFadden hopefully along with Vigurs adding some creativity and goal threat with Angol pace hopefully utilised going forward and coming back.

Team I'd like to see start remains something like this

Neilson

Ramsden

Hutchison

McManus

Hammell

Lawson

Lasley

Vigurs

McFadden

Sutton

Angol

Experience back line, midfield 3 to hopefully make sure we don't get over run in there. Sutton as focal point to the attack, McFadden hopefully along with Vigurs adding some creativity and goal threat with Angol pace hopefully utilised going forward and coming back.

I like that team.

I'd settle for that, but I'd probably put Vigurs where you have ZFA and bring in Carswell to give us a more solid centre.

Could do and certainly Angol done pretty well coming off the bench, less pressure on him as well arguably.

I know we got a few new players, but still a core of the old from last season and it a system I imagine we could settle into quite comfortably still despite the changes.

If we go 5 at the back and with wingbacks I picture myself watching the game through my fingers as we get go grips with the formation.

Certainly far from ideal that we would go three at the back in Europe without getting used to it first, but from comments by McCall I think that is what we will do. We look a pretty poor 4-4-2 at the moment with pretty much all of our wingers and strikers lacking the pace to break effectively.

My line up:

Gunnar

Ramsden (WB); Hutch; Mick; Hammell; ZFA (WB)

Las; Lawson; Vigurs

Faddy; Anier

Faddy can drift to link up with midfeild.

Ramsden to play it safe, I can't see him spending too much time pinning back their full back.

As other have said above, wouldn't mind seeing Carswell, who I like a lot, probably in place of Lawson at this point as Las has the experience. Lawson's passing range would be missed however if we are playing wingbacks. We used to rely on Law to find Humphry sitting on the wing from distance - Las will rarely try a long flighted pass. I also don't think it is out the question that Carwell could do a job at right wing back if required.

Personally think Faddy and Sutton are too slow to play up front together, we need more pace and pressing. McHugh needs more game time before starting a game like this, and he's a good impact sub. Sorry to say I can't see Sutton doing much for us at all this season, odd signing for me though I hope I am wrong.

It's a difficult one to pick a formation that's for sure! Can't decide between the below. In both formations it's a toss up between Sutton and McHugh for me. Sutton gives us presence but McHugh as banged in a few goals....

(5-3-2)

Nielsen

Ramsden-Hutch-Mick-Hammell-ZFA

Lawson-Lasley-Vigurs

Faddy-Sutton

or (4-2-3-1)

Nielsen

Ramsden-Hutch-Mick-Hammell

Lawson-Lasley

Faddy-Vigurs-ZFA

Sutton

Are both legs being shown in Russia?

Most Euro games are shown as the number of time zones and channels make this possible. (Every RPL, 1st Division, & Reserve League game is shown too.)

On exception I can think of in recent years was Dundee Utd v Dynamo which was due to a dispute about what what be provided by the Scottish media,

No idea. Probably one of the dedicated Sports channels.

I'm working for Russia Today but there's every chance I'll be doing pitch-side interviews, asking in English (if it's a 'Well guy,) then translating to Russian while he twiddles his thumbs.

This is great news if you haven't heard about it:

Ozbiliz away

And highlights from their last game.

Like Scotsport of old

No idea. Probably one of the dedicated Sports channels.

I'm working for Russia Today but there's every chance I'll be doing pitch-side interviews, asking in English (if it's a 'Well guy,) then translating to Russian while he twiddles his thumbs.

This is great news if you haven't heard about it:

Ozbiliz away

And highlights from their last game.

Like Scotsport of old

Are those highlights not for Krasnador the other team in the city..??

It's a difficult one to pick a formation that's for sure! Can't decide between the below. In both formations it's a toss up between Sutton and McHugh for me. Sutton gives us presence but McHugh as banged in a few goals....

(5-3-2)

Nielsen

Ramsden-Hutch-Mick-Hammell-ZFA

Lawson-Lasley-Vigurs

Faddy-Sutton

or (4-2-3-1)

Nielsen

Ramsden-Hutch-Mick-Hammell

Lawson-Lasley

Faddy-Vigurs-ZFA

Sutton

To be honest the only difference between them is when the players are standing still at kick off and goal kicks. Either way ZFA will cover left back when defending and get forward on attack. Faddy will float between midfield and attacj as well in both and Vigurs is the most forward of the the 3 Mids leaving Las and Lawson sitting - in both formations.

In saying that I hope McCall lines up 4-2-3-1 as the players will feel that bit more confident - when lining up!

Purely out of interest, what would people say to a 4-3-2-1 of:

GK: Neilsen

RB: Ramsden

CB: Hutchinson

CB: McManus

LB: Hammell

MC: Lasley

MC: Lawson

MC: Carswell

AMC: Vigurs

AMC: McFadden

ST: Sutton