Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

and this is the real reason we don't have a sash top... nothing bigoted or sectarian about it. Too many people who would get the their knickers wet over the suggestion of a sash in our strip. Personally though I disagree with a sash for the same reason I would if the band when right round the top (making a hoop) its dated, really out dated. Think we should look ahead and stop looking back, try something new and different. Seems Motherwell is the team of a town that has a village mentality at times the way some of the support goes on.

• Like 1

I thought the ins and out threads was depressing.

Even though the pettigrew top was only used for a couple of seasons.- it can't be denied that it was 'iconic'

If folk can link that with anything other than a design quirk that was used on numerous teams top at the time - from Man City to Crystal Palace.

Small minded doesn't even come close

• Like 3

Another troll hiding behind a keyboard. When all you have to add is an insult you're the one that looks like an idiot.

Until you start to add something constructive to the discussion, that's exactly what you're going to get - insults and ridicule laugh1.gif.

Your last 2 posts, on this thread and the Leeanne Dempster one provide a perfect insight into your level of intelligence, which, on reflection is actually lower than, and an insult to a village idiot.

With Flow at the helm the band/hoop will certainly not be going away anytime soon from our home kit (assuming the GM has a say on the kit). He was, and hopefully still is a big supporter of tradition.

How good's that? The GM will dictate.

Discard what the customers / fans want.

Yeah. Magic situation.

How good's that? The GM will dictate.

Discard what the customers / fans want.

Yeah. Magic situation.

I am not saying he will, merely that he favours tradition (IMHO, this is a good thing on our home kit). I have generally found that the club have been very open to fan impute on kits. The petrol blue effort and the retro 125 top being good examples of that.