Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Ladies have kinda given away that our kits from next season will be Macron as a few of their players are wearin Macron Training wear with the Motherwell Badge and everything!

Proof?

Although there has been no official confirmation Macron appear to be odds on to be awarded the best kit gig in Scottish football. Due to us still being under contract to Genesis Sport/Puma until the end of the season, I very much doubt we will hear anything until then. Whoever gets it I hope that they give us an away kit with at least some hint of claret and amber in the design.

Although there has been no official confirmation Macron appear to be odds on to be awarded the best kit gig in Scottish football. Due to us still being under contract to Genesis Sport/Puma until the end of the season, I very much doubt we will hear anything until then. Whoever gets it I hope that they give us an away kit with at least some hint of claret and amber in the design.

Perth Glory away 2013-14

9878447956_668def5fde_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus, the bird on the left looks like she'd eat Hutchison and shit him out.

Nor very pc eh ? she may very well read this forum as well .Gonna post your pic so we can have a laugh at it ?

And also... Who's this Hutchison that Goggles & Flippers mentioned? Someone we should know?

In the guys defence, we rarely see anyone get pulled up for saying something unsavoury about a male player, or even a fan or fellow poster so surely in this era of equality that makes the girl in the photo fair game?

(I didn't even look at the photo as I knew it was related to ladies football which is of no interest to me at all.)

• Like 1

Back on topic. I wonder when can we can expect an official announcement of who will be supplying our kit next season? It would great if we released some pics of the designs before the last game of the season.

Also, is the prospect of Macron producing our kit putting the fear into anyone yet? They have produced some belters, however, they have also released some shockers. In saying that at least no one has linked us with Warrior yet. ph34r.gif

Been more than happy with puma, and if we are changing, would liked it to have been to umbro or adidas.

Almost no chance of getting adidas on board, however, I reckon Umbro could have been a possibility as they attempt to put their stamp back on the UK kit market. Until we hear anything different, the rumour mill has Macron as odds on favourite for the gig. Fingers crossed that they come up with some decent designs.

name='underboyleheating' timestamp='1396900117' post='408997']

Almost no chance of getting adidas on board, however, I reckon Umbro could have been a possibility as they attempt to put their stamp back on the UK kit market. Until we hear anything different, the rumour mill has Macron as odds on favourite for the gig. Fingers crossed that they come up with some decent designs.

New adidas Motherwell kit leaked..............:whistling:

Adidas 14-15 Onore 14 Goalkeeper Kit

This is the new Adidas 2014 World Cup Goalkeeper Kit.

Your response had added so much more to the conversation!

Back on track. I'm not too fussed who makes our kits. Puma have been good minus the last away kit (just a hint of claret and amber would have been good)

was getting that out the way first with not much thought. An on subject post was coming with something to add to to the thread.