Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Some of our best kits have not included the band.

That's true, but not in my lifetime. When it's been dropped anytime since the mid-eighties the overall look of the strip has been shite, including the one we won the cup in.

I'm not especially bothered who manufactures our kit as long as its a good deal for the club and I trust MFC on that.

As for the design......it has to be the traditional hoop in some shape or form for me and oh please drop that horrible black away kit.

I reckon it'll be a claret away kit this time around

My personal choice would be a white away with flashes of C&A. However, as long as the kit has some hint of C&A I will be happy. As for the home, I am a traditionalist and have always backed the claret band or hoop. Fingers crossed the kits are not too fussy.

I've heard from a source inside the club...

The home top does indeed have a claret band, although it doesn't go all the way round the back. There is a white trim around the neck and on the sleeves, and claret "ribbing" under the arms all the way down to the bottom.

The away kit is white, with just a little c&a trim at the neck and under the arms.

The home top does indeed have a claret band, although it doesn't go all the way round the back. There is a white trim around the neck and on the sleeves, and claret "ribbing" under the arms all the way down to the bottom.

The away kit is white, with just a little c&a trim at the neck and under the arms.

Sounds promising, however, I am not so sure about the claret ribbing under the arms bit.

Sounds good.

I'm not really bothered who manufactures the strip as I'm not really interested in labels. As long as it is a good design I couldn't care less.

I'm a traditionalist right down to the white shorts but I don't think it does any harm to change things around once in a while, as long as most of the elements of the strip are Motherwell elements and we always go back to the traditions on a semi regular basis.

I was pretty happy with Puma. Didn't like the black one but the rest were all at least decent, including a couple of very nice ones in my opinion. Also a couple of succesful "outside the box" kits too. Fingers crossed the new kits meet with universal approval.

I like the hoop, but during my formative years (starting around 1970) as a 'Well fan it was rarely present. We had it from '73 - '74 and then it didn't make another appearance until 1984. If anything, it was the claret diagonal that made the biggest impression on me.

I like the white shorts, but not a fan of the claret oxters in the current shirt, but looking forward to the new design.

Glad to see its finally been announced, and even nicer to see the C&A Macron Logo! Something about it just seems right!

Now we need to avoid a Leeds type home kit! Wouldn't mind a wee change from the Band though... could do with a sash kit or something!

Why don't we change the amber to orange while we're at it?

I know we wore a sash for a couple of seasons in the Seventies but I think it'd be a wee bit mental to release a sash kit now, considering we're a West of Scotland team.

Where did we play then?

What a load of crap - we also wore a 'sash' kit on Skippy Sunday.

By the way its not a 'sash' that's worn by the Loyal Orders these days, but a collarette, so no actual link between the two,

• Like 1