Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

Often think it would be fun to watch makaveli and steelboy argue.

I'd rather just read an adult discussion on these boards. Irrespective of which posters are involved we should treat each other / fellow Well fans with respect.

• Like 2

Both are nice kits. unfortunately mock ups not the actual eagles kits....would love the away in C&A.....but according to this topic .....white with C&A trims.

Yes there was a pretty good description of our new kits in this thread, and it doesn’t look like the white away will be that a complicated design. However, it is good to know that it will at least contain a hint of C&A. thumbup.gif

Yes there was a pretty good description of our new kits in this thread, and it doesn’t look like the white away will be that a complicated design. However, it is good to know that it will at least contain a hint of C&A. thumbup.gif

I don't think we have ever had a white away kit I didn't like. A wee bit of C&A trim, light dirzzle under the floodlights, Bovril in hand watching the ball zip about. Can't beat it.

• Like 1

I don't think we have ever had a white away kit I didn't like. A wee bit of C&A trim, light dirzzle under the floodlights, Bovril in hand watching the ball zip about. Can't beat it.

A top similar to Roma’s current white away (manufactured by Macron) would suit me fine Weeyin.

or1ppz.jpg

• Like 7