Motherwell V Hearts 19/10/13

Yabba's Turd

Vigurs is the laziest the player i'ver ever seen. Nielsen's double save in the first half came directly because he wasn't interested n tracking back.

The money we are wasting on him, the other ross county player, McFadden, McManus and Kerr is gutting. We've barely played any football this season and we are looking like faves for second, if we had brought in some quality we'd be certs.

Just the way I see it and I'm not just saying it on here so here so it's not trolling.

We had money to spend in the summer and if we had looked beyond on our own doorstop we would have got better results.

We are sitting 3rd and your still not happy?!

Gotta be trolling.

I think there is something in that. We brought in lots of players who are proven at this level plus retained McFadden and none of them are excelling yet. Yes, you could argue we could be so much better had we bought wiser but on the flip side we have brought in lots of players who know to win. I think it was very evident today that we had lots of players who would accept nothing less than a win and kept going and it is not impossible had we brought in a more ambitious player that determination would not be replicated. McManus is improving every week and we saw a lot more from Vigurs today than we had previously.

• Like 1

Vigurs is the laziest the player i'ver ever seen. Nielsen's double save in the first half came directly because he wasn't interested n tracking back.

The money we are wasting on him, the other ross county player, McFadden, McManus and Kerr is gutting. We've barely played any football this season and we are looking like faves for second, if we had brought in some quality we'd be certs.

Brain damage.

1382214555[/url'>' post='397538']

If it's not trolling tell me who you would have signed

1382214628' post='397539']

We are sitting 3rd and your still not happy?!

Gotta be trolling.

It would be trolling if I said vigurs, lawson, McFadden, McManus and Kerr had been shite signings but really thought they were ok. I genuinely think they have been awful and apart from McManus you couldn't say any of them have a single good game between them.

McManus looks the part for long stretches of games but seems to be at fault for a fair amount of the goals we concede. I doubt he's cheap and we're not doing any better than last season defensively.

Sitting third is good. Looking at out performances game by game it's hard to say that we are performing well or even played well over 90 minutes. We've beat the six shite teams and drawn with united but we are yet to beat a decent team and the best teams we have played have beat us at a canter. We will have a better idea where we are after the next two games.

It's not often that I say it but...... I agree with Steelboy......to a certain extent.

Vigurs was honking today, lazy, lazy player who gifts possession to the opposition far too often.

However, his opinion on McManus is a load of pish. The big man strolls through games, and for me was motm today - for me, ZFA was at fault for Hearts goal today.

Anyway, we aren't firing on all cylinders and we are still winning far more games than we are losing. Moores goal was an absolute topper.

Just the way I see it and I'm not just saying it on here so here so it's not trolling.

We had money to spend in the summer and if we had looked beyond on our own doorstop we would have got better results.

See, definitely trolling now. Unless Anier, Neilsen & Ainsworth are local boys.

And Sutton hasn't been too shabby either if you want to call him local. Not as prolific as Higdon yet, but you spouted your trolling opinion about him too until it collapsed under the weight of its own obviousness.

A career awaits as sub-editor for a tabloid.

I like Vigurs however I'm not surprised some can't/won't take to him.

No doubt he can be lazy and lackadaisical at times but I thought anything positive we did today in an attacking sense went through him and he showed some lovely skill at times and hit some wonderful passes. Did it come off for him all the time? No and he had a few shockers. However what I like most however is his courage and willingness to get on the ball and try and make things happen. It was often a criticism of mine of Chris Humphrey that went it got tough and the crowd got on his back he had a tendency to disappear. Today even when things weren't going his way and certain sections were getting on his back Vigurs never once hid, he was always looking for the ball always trying to make things happen. Even though I'm sure he was fully aware if whatever he tried didn't come off he would be in for dogs abuse.

It was actually Vigurs who won the corner that led to our winner by again getting on the ball and trying to make things happen. He got the assist his set pieces deserved today as his delivery was exceptional throughout. I think he has undoubted natural ability and was nowhere near as bad today as some are trying to make out. Bare in mind also that today he was playing out of position

I think he's an acquired taste, some will love him and some won't. Me? As I say I like him. I think he posses a lot of ability and has come in for a lot of undue stick. I remember sticking up for a certain Michael Higdon when the knives were out when he first joined because I knew he was a good player and was confident it would all come good for him. I feel the exact same way about Vigurs.

• Like 1

1382217366[/url]' post='397549']

See, definitely trolling now. Unless Anier, Neilsen & Ainsworth are local boys.

And Sutton hasn't been too shabby either if you want to call him local. Not as prolific as Higdon yet, but you spouted your trolling opinion about him too until it collapsed under the weight of its own obviousness.

A career awaits as sub-editor for a tabloid.

I criticised higdon when he wasn't playing well. When he was in form from the st Johnstone game in January I always had him in my team.

I can't understand why we signed the Ross county players this summer, expecting guys who are career lower league players to perform for us is madness. Signing Kerr was charity. McFadden and McManus is a question of principle, do you want to spend your money on guys who are experienced or still got their best days ahead of them?

If we play well in the next two games I'll give out plenty of credit.

You fail to take into account our wage budget. I am not saying all McCalls signings have been spot on, but for the most part he has done well.

Vigurs is our David Luiz. A very skilled and competent footballer, but a tad slow and lazy. Some of his passing today was sublime and his corners were almost all on the money. A HUGE improvement on Hateley in that respect.

Are you honestly saying that McManus isn't worth the money he's getting?

Are you also saying that going on Faddy's performances last year you wouldn't have re-signed him for this season?

Are you also saying that you wouldn't have snapped up probably two of the best midfielders in the country based on their performances for Ross County.

Thankfully the Scotland under 21 manager doesn't share your views on Kerr either.

We're all entitled to our opinion I suppose.

Wasnt at the game today but seems to be the same old same old, from some quarters.

I will repeat. We lost 6/11 first team players last season. Yet still some people seem surprised that we are not playing fluently?

To be sitting third only 4 points behind Celtic with all their resources, is remarkable at this stage.

It takes longer than 10 games for a new squad to gel. When it does I think we will be exceptional. Especially once Faddy finally gets himself fit.

1382220018[/url]' post='397557']

Are you honestly saying that McManus isn't worth the money he's getting?

Are you also saying that going on Faddy's performances last year you wouldn't have re-signed him for this season?

Are you also saying that you wouldn't have snapped up probably two of the best midfielders in the country based on their performances for Ross County.

Thankfully the Scotland under 21 manager doesn't share your views on Kerr either.

We're all entitled to our opinion I suppose.

I don't know how much McManus is getting but I don't think he is performing like your highest paid player should. 3 clean sheets in 13....

I thought Faddy was up and down last season and his last performance at Perth was awful. I would have signed him for this season but I didn't know that he wouldn't be able to get fit. McCall obviously didn't know either.

I would not have signed two career first division players with no pace.

1382217883[/url]' post='397550']

I like Vigurs however I'm not surprised some/can't won't take to him.

Even if vigurs was 'shit hot' going forward he would still be a waste of a jersey for being so lazy off the ball.

As things are he has contributes fuck all going forward and almost givevs away a goal in most games he has played.

There is no place for players who think they don't have to work hard.

I criticised higdon when he wasn't playing well. When he was in form from the st Johnstone game in January I always had him in my team.

No, you criticised Higdon when ***YOU*** perceived he wasn't playing well. Quite a difference there.

And in acknowledging yourself that your were premature in writing off Higdon, might that not tempt you to be shade more cautious in writing off half a dozen players before we're out of the month of the October?

I don't know how much McManus is getting but I don't think he is performing like your highest paid player should. 3 clean sheets in 13....

I thought Faddy was up and down last season and his last performance at Perth was awful. I would have signed him for this season but I didn't know that he wouldn't be able to get fit. McCall obviously didn't know either.

I would not have signed two career first division players with no pace.

I give up Zsar (sorry Steelboy)

3 clean sheets in 13 and that's down to McManus?

Faddy was always going to be a calculated risk (that might yet pay off)

2 career 1st division players that practically every other team in the SPFL would have given their eye teeth to sign (again based on their performances in the SPL last year)

It would be trolling if I said vigurs, lawson, McFadden, McManus and Kerr had been shite signings but really thought they were ok. I genuinely think they have been awful and apart from McManus you couldn't say any of them have a single good game between them.

McManus looks the part for long stretches of games but seems to be at fault for a fair amount of the goals we concede. I doubt he's cheap and we're not doing any better than last season defensively.

That's completely untrue.

2012/2013 Played 10 - Conceded 15 - 1 Clean Sheet

2013/2014 Played 10 - Conceded 12 - 3 Clean Sheets

Considering we've lost randolph, I'd say that's incredible.

With regard to your other comments, I think you are jumping the gun big time. Good individual performances still rely on the rest of the team. Communication, teamwork and partnerships all take time to develop and can all make an individual look good when they are established and working well. It's pretty much a completely new team who have had a total of 13 competitive games together. Under those circumstances I think it's understandable players aren't quite working on the same wave-lengths, which makes our league position all the more amazing. Gee folk time ffs.

• Like 1

No, you criticised Higdon when ***YOU*** perceived he wasn't playing well. Quite a difference there.

And in acknowledging yourself that your were premature in writing off Higdon, might that not tempt you to be shade more cautious in writing off half a dozen players before we're out of the month of the October?

Nail on head again Andy P