St.johnstone V Motherwell 27/10/13

Yabba's Turd

Anyone know of any buses that are running to the game? Central Branch and Wishaw Branch have had to cancel due to lack of numbers and 6 of us are still looking to go. Train is £28 return and we're not really willing to pay that.

You can get a non peak time ticket that is only about £14 or something from Queen Street. The £28 one is the any time ticket.

Burd used to live up there so I know all about trains to Perth.

A quick look at their forum sees all their fans are expecting them to win this one. Have we really been that bad that a shitty St Johnstone team think they should be beating us easily? Anyway hope it comes back to bite them on the arse.

Maybe it's because they have one of the best home records in the UK, including a comprehensive win over us last time at their place.

A quick look at their forum sees all their fans are expecting them to win this one. Have we really been that bad that a shitty St Johnstone team think they should be beating us easily? Anyway hope it comes back to bite them on the arse.

Same reason we would expect to beat them at home,outside Celtic,every team in this league will have achance of winning their home games.

How do I get rid of all the shite this link downloaded to my machine? Uninstalled everything but still some phony search website has attached itself to internet explorer (which I rarely use) - got rid of it from my chrome/google search page but nothing seems to be getting rid of it from IE11

How do I get rid of all the shite this link downloaded to my machine? Uninstalled everything but still some phony search website has attached itself to internet explorer (which I rarely use) - got rid of it from my chrome/google search page but nothing seems to be getting rid of it from IE11

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button

Best to use Chrome or Firefox with Adblock Plus addon when viewing dodgy streaming sites

• Like 1