Motherwell Vs Inverness Ct 4/1/14

Tassinari

Diggle is spot on....

Hollis did little wrong before he got injured and whilst Neilson has not been as good has hoped he is hardly a bombscare in the Fraser mould. Twardzik did very well for us - but money is tight and I would rather it was aimed at Ainsworth..

We can go back in for Twardzik when his contract is up. Might even be able to sign him on a pre-contract at some point...

Twardzik definitely done a turn for us in an emergency situation but as a club we have no room on the books for 4 goalkeepers in the 1st team squad - there is no way we will re-sign him, zilch, nada, nowt, fuck-all.

Who is the best option between Hollis and Neilsen? I'm honestly not sure, but you can bet we'll be watching either one of them between now and the end of the season.

Who is the best option between Hollis and Neilsen?

Hollis shades it, however, he is not an option at this time. We just have to get on with it and whilst Gunners form has been patchy he is our only choice at this moment. I am sure the coaching staff rate both Hollis and Gunner very highly and will be working with them to improve their game.

A massive thanks to Dan as he has been superb for us. thumbup.gif

Also spare a thought for poor Neil Lennon, his squad is thread bare at the moment and yet they are still digging out results against all odds. ph34r.gifdry.gif

Hope it's on. Have my square sausage and rolls lined up for breakfast. Big mug of fresh coffee, roll and sausage, Motherwell win - great start to the weekend.

And I just finished clearing the driveway from our snow, so that won't get in the way tomorrow either.

Square sausage? In the states?

Aye, I'm lucky enough to have a "UK Gourmet" shop about a 30 minute drive from here. Black Pudding (Scottish and Irish), Square Sausage, Irn Bru and the like all available.

It's made by a local butcher, but to the Scottish recipe, so it's pretty good. This time of year they even sell real haggis. It's not as good as the original, though, as some ingredients like sheep's lung are banned in the US.

Black Pudding (Scottish and Irish), Square Sausage, Irn Bru and the like all available.

This time of year they even sell real haggis.

Cholesterol heaven, its good to know that even in the USA you can still eat, drink and die in the traditional scottish way. Sick Man of Europe eat your heart out (literally). thumbup.gifdrinks.gif

Cholesterol heaven, its good to know that even in the USA you can still eat, drink and die in the traditional scottish way. Sick Man of Europe eat your heart out (literally). thumbup.gifdrinks.gif

It's right next door to a Wine & Liquor shop too, that sells everything from Glenlivet to Belhaven Best :cheers:

I can have a right good fry up here still. Make the square sausage myself from a recipe on "rampant scotland" it's no bad. Make tattie scones with lefot over mash tatties. I can buy black pudding and irish bacon from a middle eatern shop a few miles away. I even make rolls from scratch. there pretty good but can't make them to be like back home. heres pictures of me and the boy ready to scoff breakfast the day we gubbed Celtic at lunchtime kick off last season.

i've tried to attach pics

photo 1.JPG

photo2.JPG

Are you sure thats just breakfast for two

LOL as you can see, fromn the number of plates, there were others who had not quite made it to the table yet......... It was pretty early on a Saturday morning.

Now am starvin..............I may have to go do that again...........especially since it's my birthday tomorrow. Could be a fine day !