Hearts V Motherwell 11/1/14

postiejim

Not that I agree with the price range, but, non attendance due to what is a difference of £2/£4 on most other aways? :blink: Bit nonsensical that is it not? Even for those on tighter budgets, hardly likely to lead to banruptcy.

I've had the same debate with myself and while a few quid doesn't make that much difference it's maybe just enough to sway me and there has to be a point where you think it just isn't worth it to sit in the freezing cold.

Changed my mind about going several times today though so I'll probably leave it to the last minute to decide!

I've had the same debate with myself and while a few quid doesn't make that much difference it's maybe just enough to sway me and there has to be a point where you think it just isn't worth it to sit in the freezing cold.

Changed my mind about going several times today though so I'll probably leave it to the last minute to decide!

Last chance to see Well v Hearts for a while I think. We will take a few through and noise them up in the wee enclosure.

Don't think I'll be able to avoid the score to be able to watch it 'as live'!

Those old enough will remember the classic Likely Lads episode when they try and avoid the score of an England game as they are planning to watch the game ‘as live’ later. Classic stuff. I will be switching off my computer, phone and any other device to avoid hearing the score to be able to watch the game ‘as live’ at 5.30. Mon the Well! thumbup.gif

As the game's being shown on Alba later, I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up a decent stream for it.

Don't think I'll be able to avoid the score to be able to watch it 'as live'!

Not seeing any streams published for it yet, which is why I was going to wait.

I was thinking about that Likely Lads episode as I posted!

Not seeing any streams published for it yet, which is why I was going to wait.

I was thinking about that Likely Lads episode as I posted!

Have just been having a look myself & seems like it's a no go.

Like UBH & yourself, will now be switching off all communication devices & locking myself away for a couple of hours!